Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ryou

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?
(Friendship) Ryou and Bakura have an argument, Bakura leaves and Ryou goes to find him.
(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
A poem in Ryou's POV about how Bakura abuses him.
Um, this is seriously random, and bad... I wrote this a while ago.. And just found it. May update if people actually like it. Basically, one day, everyone wakes up 9 years younger and with very different personalities... Its weird...
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
Ryou and Keiichiro admit their feelings for one another. Kinda fluffy. Sorry if there's too much romaji. RyouxKeiichiro!
you know i am german so i translated it. i am not as good at translation as i want to be, so i would be grateful if you tell me my mistakes or how i could formulate it better. it's a one shot and tells about ryou, his sister and how he got the ring
A Bakura/Ryou pairing story, flames unwelcome, constructive criticism welcome, comments welcome. This is my second story, so be truthful when you comment.
okay its Christmas eve and everyone is travelling to kaibas’ winter lodge for the holiday. It suppose to be humour ^^
Mariam , Bakura, Ryou and malik are all in a taxi making there way down.
( i no its not crimbo and its like anuva 6 months till cr
Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).
It's a poem from Ryou's point of veiw.