Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/spyro

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)
A Short Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a 'Legend Of Spyro' Phase.

--

Set Ten Years after the Events of 'Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon': Spyro and Cynder had since come to know a Wonderful Dragoness.

But what happens one night when things go wrong?
A short oneshot/drabble for SexyCynder''''s contest on DA.
Trinity plans her son, Voltron''''s future.
Characters (C) Sierra, SexyCynder and Zerodius
Spyro meets a powerful young Dragoness, called Cyra, who has a prophecy foretold about her being linked to the Dragon Gods themselves and the evil Raku wants to seduce her and turn her to Darkness to take the universe under his rule...
This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD
A spyro fanfic
Princess Deneya has caused havoc on the people of the Forgotten Realm for too long. A clan of dragons joins up to get rid of the royal family once and for all. With the help of Spyro, they can bring peace back to the land.
this is my first ever spyro story
Crash & Spyro are in for a suprise from their teamed rivals. A deadly suprise...