Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yyh

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
Hiei is off duty from the Makai Patrol until he saved a girl from an attack, then he has a lot to find out... Pairings: HieiOC, YusukeKeiko, KuramaMaya from the YYH manga or Botan...still deciding... , KuwabaraYukina..
Based on the children's story 'If you give a mouse a cookie.' Replace 'mouse' with 'hiei' and 'cookie' with 'sweet snow'. Heheheh.

"If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon..."
Another week of crazyness and romance.Plus the appearance of past lovers.+_+
Hiei finds a bottle and without knowing what lies within it,he opens it only to have a genie/wishing demon come out.Now he is stuck with a demon girl named Atari until he decides on what he wants to wish for.But he can only make 1 wish.What'll it be?
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?
Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?
The gang has been given a new mission. To find a mermaid demon that is living in human world and protect her. A mermaid holds a pearl which can be sold in the black market for millions. What kind of adeventures will the gang go on to protect this mermaid?
The YYH gang is sent on a mission to rescue a girl who is actually a persocom the only successful hand made person. Hiei found and saved her from being abused and now she's afraid of everyone but Hiei. Will the rest of the YYH gang gain her trust?
Ree Lynne is a loner and a punk. She knows Yusuke. What happens when Koenma get his eyes on her and wants her to join the Urameshi team? Will she do it? And if she does...What is her price?
Kana is a Koorime from the world of ice. Kana was born with a gift that told her which of the children that were cast from the world of ice lived and died. 'A blessing but a curse' the elder called her. She was going to be put to death until she left.
Yu Yu Hakusho X InuYasha. Alex is a girl with only 1 special power. That power is to pass through the well at the Higurashi Shine. But what happens when Alex runs into Kagome on the other side of the well? And how did Yusuke and Kuwabara get here?
Koenma has given Hiei a mission to take care of a 4 year old half demon named Kana. Hiei is furious about the idea but has no choice but to accept the new mission. Will Hiei be able to accept the fact that Kana will always be there?
YYH/Naruto crossover You're the new kid in Konoha; You're a demon; You don't want to get to close to anyone because of your past; You're wanted by Koenma in spirit world. What else are you hiding?And what about Hiei?What does he have to do with you?
A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.
I'm in the Yu Yu Hakusho world... and the story begins on a bet. WARNING: REALLY STUPID!!!
another parody of a moive. you might like this story if you a fan or like hiei and botan couples. oh and for kurama fans i know his character dies i don't hate kurama i just figure that would a diffrent role for kurama.
some new students arrive at hogwarts this year one who looks around her 20's and one with tall spiky black hair and red eyes.
Come journey inside the mind of Kurama to learn the secret behind his weapon of choice, the Rose Whip. Told in a rather...unique perspective for an interview.
A VERY strange list...you can make contributions to it in your comments!