Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/zim

Displaying 26-48 of 48 results.
Re-did from also FF.net. Grim makes a portal to Zim's world, as Billy gets into it...choas starts! Will be a squeal. R&R AND NO FLAMES!!! Shouldn't be long.
Here's a short vers.
Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!
When Nny brings home two oddly familiar boys a strange turns of events occurs that leaves Johnny C. horrified....Short and crack filled.
If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.
Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?
The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.
Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir
this is the shortest chapter. it's set in the future. charlotte is me, and in the later chapters jenn and avalon are my friends. this is 12 chapters long, i hope you enjoy it.
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)
this is an RP done by me and one of my friends from DA...on AIM...we can't think of a name for it yet, sooo...yeah...XD we had to start this new one, cuz her AIM deleted all the other ones...all 50+ RP'S!!! DX anywho- ENJOY AND REVIEW! ^_______^
dib has something to tell gaz....well actually it's more of a poem type story....but trust me you'll like it....it's cute
Zim is chasing Dib again, but this time, he's enjoying it.
What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
it's a poem from dibs POV.....very dramatic.....and revealing...read it and i'm sure you wont be disappointed
Dib's living a nightmare and one filled with sorrow and regret.Is there anything he can do to change the past or will he learn some things are beter left alone.Perhaps there is a way for him to find peace....
three years in the future and Dib notices a change in Zim. He goes to investigate and finds out the truth or rather the lie behind his mission.Now Zims just trying to get by but it seems fate has delt him a losing hand when his base gets destroyed.Zi
Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...
This is a series of Invader ZIM songfics.

Dib has discovered that ZIM will finally take over the world, and it is much too late to stop him. Poor earth!

Now it is up to Dib and his older cousin Jez to defeat ZIM and save the world!
The Tallest want Zim to return, leaving Dib on Earth, alone. Can he really leave the only person he had ever loved? Can they live without each other? Or will things come to a bloody end?
Tak crashes back into Earth. Zim finds out his mission is a lie. WHAT WILL THEY DO NOW?