Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

You showed me love

A short story that has been on my mind for a while. I really would appreciate your comments, good or bad so please, if you decide to read this, share your thoughts with me afterward. :)

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - And love me you did
Submitted: April 20, 2007 • Updated: April 20, 2007
Word count: 1131 • Size: 5k • Comments: 2 • views: 280

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Larien11 on May 3, 2007, 9:37:10 AM

Larien11 on (Chapter: 1)
Larien11really sad! but good! I almost cried...almost. Wow, it's so powerful. Is it a true story?
 
Jackal

LadyAvali620 on April 22, 2007, 3:02:42 AM

LadyAvali620 on (Chapter: index)
LadyAvali620I HATE those A things...

LadyAvali620 on April 22, 2007, 3:02:03 AM

LadyAvali620 on (Chapter: 1)
LadyAvali620...I...it's...the whole thing...is...*is rendered speechless* 0.o It appears we have another writing prodigy on our hands!!!! OMG, Gabi, that was soooo incredibly good ,yet so so so sad! I read it three times it's so good.
 
Favorite line:
 
"You showed me love, and it tore me apart" -so sad, so ansty! I think this piece really shows how well you can develop a strong character with faults and hurts. A real life person could really relate to this piece and find lots of truth in it. *shakes head in astonishment* This is simply amazing! I really do love how you mix the hatred and the love in a way that is very difficult to marry. And the way you had your character tell a story like that without giving anything away like names, places, and what time period it was really allowed the reader to use their imagination. Very clever! And the last, "I love you" statement is a tear jerker. Urgh...that mean. He he...
 
     I really can't find anything to flame about in this piece, only that I can't wait to read some of your humorous work too! Wonderful work on this Gabi, I loved it. Yay for Gabi! *gaps you and does a swing dance* *Bart cues the extra stock of balloons and confetti* I must fav this! 
 
 
 
Â