Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Darfur Crisis

An article about the crisis in Darfur and Chad.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - 1
Submitted: March 15, 2007 • Updated: March 15, 2007
Word count: 549 • Size: 3k • Comments: 2 • views: 148

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thetruth on March 16, 2007, 8:25:07 AM

thetruth on (Chapter: index)
thetruthI wouldn't call it imperialism but the war in Iraq is a absolute boiling pot of awful, I fear if we leave though that the terrorist splinters will be completely free of any occupation in the middle-east and concentrate on taking us out completely, but we do have alot of troops and the UN has alot more than us, why not send a few peacekeeping forces there?

thetruth on March 15, 2007, 4:06:38 PM

thetruth on (Chapter: 1)
thetruthDarfur is a mess, so was the horrible massacres all throughout Africa and other parts of the world. It's sad that the United Nations refuses attention to this. But we live in a world where apathy is simply more convenient. I can't blame President Bush because the US can't help everyone and the United Nations limits his power. The U.N. is worthless. I'd go over there and help myself if I could, unfortunately I'm not much of a warrior.

emereldstone on March 16, 2007, 5:16:30 AM

emereldstone on (Chapter: 1)
emereldstoneYeah. I understand that the U.S can't be everywhere at once, but I wish that we would fight for something worthwhile. I would rather our boys die saving the innocent than die for imperialism.