Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - AAAAAhg! the horror! 0_o

Naraku sends the Inu-gumi(GUMI!) into Barney's world! Will they survive?

rated pg for retardness, and for the overuse of the word 'gay'

NOT RECOMONDED FOR KIKYO LOVERS!

Chapter 1 - AAAAAhg! the horror! 0_o

Chapter 1 - AAAAAhg! the horror! 0_o
"You stupid gay demon, die already!" Inu-Yasha shrieked, swinging Tetsusaiga at Naraku. Naraku''s arm got pierced off.

"WAAAAAAAH!!!!" he cried, waving his arm and bloody stump around. "YOU HURTED ME! NOW I SHALL SEND THEE TO THE LAND OF HAPPINESS AND PURPLE DINOSAURS!"

Naraku threw a bunch of powdery stuff at the gang, and they all went flying into the air. They were floating around in a purple place.

"What is this place?!" Sango asked worridly, trying to get over to everyone.

Miroku looked around and stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Some pyhic wall of energy..."

"INUYASHA!" Kagome cried, trying to get over to Inu-Yasha.

"KAGOME!" Inu-Yasha cried, trying to get over to Kagome.

"INUYASHA!"

"KAGOME!"

"INUYASHA!"

"KAGOME!"

"INUYASHA!"

"KAGOME!"

"Oh, shuuut up already!" Shippo snapped at them. Kagome and Inu-Yasha glared at Shippo. "Ok, I''m shutting up now."

Suddenly, everyone landed somewhere. The land knocked everyone out but Kagome. Kagome looked around and saw they were all in a classroom. She went over to Inu-Yasha.

"Inu-Yasha! Wake up!" Kagome pushed Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha grunted, opened his eyes, and slowly got up.

"Where are we?" Miroku asked, helping Sango up.

"Yay!" came the cries of a bunch of little kids as they came into the classroom. They started dancing around a purple dinosaur plushie. The Inu-gumi(i like that name..) stared at the kids in confusion.

"This is so gay and stupid...." Inu-Yasha sighed, with shifty eyes. "Where the heck did Naraku send us anyway?"

As the kids danced around the purple thing, the purple thing started to sparkle. It started to grow bigger.

"EEk!" Kagome cried, hiding behind Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha grabbed his Tetsusaiga, ready to defeat the huge-

Purple dinosaur....

"It''s alive!" Sango screamed in horror, fainting right on Miroku. Miroku smiled and snuck out of the classroom.

Sango was right. The dinosaur was alive. It walked up to Inu-Yasha and Kagome, bent down, and grinned a freaky, gay grin at them. "Hello! My name is Barney!"

Inu-Yasha snorted.

"What''s your name?" Barney asked, bending down so low that his and Inu-Yasha''s noises were touching.

Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes. "Feh."

"Feh?" asked Barney in a stupid way. "That''s a nice name."

Inu-Yasha glared at him. "THAT''S NOT MY NAME, STUPID!"

Right when Inu-Yasha said ''stupid'', everyone, including the big stupid purple thing, gasped.

"He swore!" one of the little kids cried, pointing at Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha kicked the kid in the shins.

"You know it''s not polit(a/n:I can''t spell! :D)to point," the dog demon grinned, watching the kid hopping around on one foot. Barney frowned.

"Naughty naughty," he said. "But I''ve got a song that we''ll cheer you up!"

But before he could sing the gay song of gayness, Shippo suddenly plopped down. The fox demon looked around in confusion.

"Yo, where am I?" Shippo asked, then looking up at Barney. Shippo fainted.

"Well," said Barney," here''s my song! I love you! You love me! We''re a happy family! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! You can say I love you too!"

Everyone stared at Barney in horror. Barney jsut smiled and asked, "What did the song say to you?" He looked at Shippo, meaning that the question was for him.

"Bad, bad things," Shippo replied, his eyes wide. "Things I can''t repeat." He suddenly fell on his face and started weeping. "MAKE THE BAD THINGS GO AWAY! I''LL BE GOOD MOMMMY!"

Kagome grabbed Shippo and cradled him in her arms. "You idiot, you scared him!"

"Naught naughty," Barney replied. "You said the i word. And we know where naughty girls go." As he said this, two of the kids grabbed Kagome and started dragging her off somewhere.

"No no!" Kagome screamed, struggling. But for some reason, these kids were strong- even more strong than Inu-Yasha! Three kids grabbed Inu-Yasha and held him back.

Kagome...

(a/n: Yep..this isn''t Kagome bashing just so you know...but in the next chapter there''s gonna be some Kikyo bashing!)

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CodeGeasslover101 on June 3, 2009, 4:18:35 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101ROFLMAO hahahahahaha poor shippo! XDXDXD

waterbender00 on September 29, 2006, 10:20:08 PM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the horror the pure adulterated G rated Horror, but Funny. LOL 

gaara25 on September 23, 2006, 12:01:17 PM

gaara25 on
gaara25ha i love this story.i knew barney was evil. i say naraku is the off spring of barney and naraku is only 25% of barneys evil.haha poor inu-gumi. i like this (favs)

SasuSaku01 on September 23, 2006, 5:22:17 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! Barney is TOTALLY GAY!!! poor Kagome'sniff' she's my fav. character in that series....

Atems_Little_Girl on September 9, 2006, 11:02:32 AM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlThat is very funny! I can't wait to read some more. ^^

FFXgirl on September 9, 2006, 10:40:14 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlLOL!!! It;s funny!!! *favs*

AlphaTimberWulf on September 9, 2006, 8:31:18 AM

AlphaTimberWulf on
AlphaTimberWulfSWEET!! this is awsome Plz continue!

mochichan on July 13, 2006, 1:53:54 PM

mochichan on
mochichanI love this story can you continue?