Well I own 2 cats and 2 dogs. I'm about 5' 6'', I weigh 117 pounds. I have sorta short brown hair, brown-green eyes. I live in Rochester Washington, in the USA, w00t! And I'm making this sound like a dating site &gt;.&lt; *shakes head in pity* I LOVE to draw Jak and Daxter and wolves.. I'm in the 9th grade. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Flyleaf, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Blink-182, Ashlee Simpson, mostly rock and pop punk stuff. And my full name is Shelby Lynn Fitting. Amazing...yesh.
I own 30 PS2 games, I also own a PSP, and have currently beaten Jak X: Combat Racing. I'm a wolf fanatic and truly beleive I was a wolf in my other life. So thats a bit about me.
1. I HATE cheerleaders, even though some of my old friends are one of 'them', I honestly can't stand the ditzy-ness and retarded-ness that they shockingly pocess.
2. Dumb Guys, why God WHY?!! Thats why we have cheerleaders, but when our Lord has to create twits we so often call "Retards" its what makes life so annoying. Seroja, Tyler, Alex, Reggie, Hoxie, Dylan, I AM LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION YOU DRUNKEN BASTARDS!
3. Drugs. Why did man create such crap? Is it to poisen such minds that are not capable of saying 'No'. Honestly, when I discovered that the guy I liked did drugs, dear GOD, I made a mental note NEVER to communicate with the Tobacco Monkey he was! Drugs a big turn-off for me. So yeah, BAD! SAY NO TO DRUGS! *shakes fist*
4. People who argue with me, when I know that I am right. People, why bother. I'm smarter than I look. But when you argue with me about videogames, Jak and Daxter, Good Charlotte, punk music, and or wolves. You have wandered into MY territory of knowledge and have become my prey, in which you are helpless to my ever whim. I shall leave you in a bloodly mess on the floor with you dare say I'm wrong.
5. Newbies. Truthfully, I can handle A FEW retarded comments. But when someone starts to yell at me lets say "Just cuz I 'supposably' stole your username before you EVEN joined this site" THAT my fellow members, WILL piss me off. I was here BEFORE you! So don't start yelling pointlessly at with pathetic insults cuz well, lets refer to Pet-Peeve #4.
6. Anything I may have not said and or forgotten. The rules are simple, don't make me mad and I won't hurt you. Become my friend and you shall know the REAL me. No, I ain't saying that #1 to #5 arn't true, cuz by God they are.
7. Ok I've got a new one. PEOPLE WHO JUDGE ME! Ok, I want ya'll to know that I don't care what people look like. Ok? I consider myself PUNK, but all those little bastards who call me GOTH! NO WAY! I mean, I respect goths, they are cool to hang around. But I'm not goth. I like black, is that a crime? No. It's not. And neither is having friends who are considered "goth". Being judgmental and critisizing and rude are things that will make me beat the living shoot out of you. I hate it.
Okay, now that I've got that off my chest. I'll tell you things I adore most:
1. Nature, have you ever woke up, looked outside, and the sun is making the dew on the grass sparkle, and theres a slight fog floating through the trees. I LOVE those days, snow is my favorite, next to sunsets, sunrises, ect. I take photos of mostly EVERYTHING that has forests or trees in it. I admire nature and animals the most.
2. People from the city, Yes, and country girl like myself admires those from the concrete world. I love to see those city folk come to the country, then complain that its to quiet. Well DUH! Why on Earth do you think we people live here, To get away from such things from your own world yes. My Mom and I go to Seattle maybe times during the year to see my cousins, Its about a 1 hour 45 minute drive from our house in Rochester to my cousin's house just above Seattle, which is in ShoreLine. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go their. Their mall is HUGE! Plus their Hot Topic is HUGE too!!
3. ANIMALS! What can I say I love them, they are perfect in every way. Except sloths, pigs, and any animals I consider FREAKIN' UGLY! I prefer wolves, horses, and eagles, and cats, any kind of cat. *huggles*
Now, for those who may be wondering, I DO accept requests, for those people who think my artwork IS good, and would like for me to do them a request, I will. I do not do art trades, I find them dumb and pointless. Feel free to ask me questions about my art by the way.
I LOVE reading Jak and Daxter comics that are acually FUNNY, but most of the time I'd laugh, my scense of humor is very high. I laugh at EVERYTHING that is ment to be funny.
Speaking of funny, I love watching Blue Collar TV. Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry to Cable Guy, and Bill Engvall, w00t for them, GIT ER DONE!!!. I also like 'Who's Line Is It Anyway', and Dave Chapell, is there anything they can't do? Also "Drew Cary's Green Screen Show". WEBJUNK20!!! Thats the funniest show EVER! You gotta love it.
My favorite actors are, Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, Tom Welling (the guy from Smallville), and some other people.
Send me and e-mail if ya want at firstname.lastname@example.org
I love getting meh mail, or IM me at JakFan01 (my AIM) or email@example.com
I have AIM, msn messenger, and yahoo messenger. So send me an IM too. Oh, and I have a webcam, w00t! Talk to ya'll later.
sincerly your beloved Jak fanatic,