Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 101-125 of 241 results.
a short poem i wrote in 3 min.about me(dark m0on
Hao's feeling after he is beaten by yoh
i dont know about putting this on the internet... could someone tell me what i need to work on.
lots of weird funny things... strange things that all connect to one thing!!
CRACK USAGE! beware the crack using anime folks! my friend GGO helped me alot!
starfire meets the titans and who knows what could happen when robin doesn't know shes there.
a group of students-almost broken apart- save the earth from attacking tools!
READ MY INCREDIBLE STORY!!!!
neeky very neeky
you will like it it's just that there's a jam pack of drama and even more DRAMA
ENJOY!
another joey story.
when joey meets a pretty girl in school he falls head over heels for her but then finds out she related to some one he knows...
Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...
Yugi is bumed about not having a girlfriend but when he thought that valentines day is ruined an angel came to his rescue.
Another song that I improved greatly, and again, it has to do with my brother...the stupid head...
Gurls rule!!!!
Sorry it's late, people >.< Inuyasha, Shaman King, and Sonic!!! Dedicated to Animeiac the authour of "Wonderful Christmastime"!!! Enjoy!
a spirited girl with black hair and dancing lotus blue eyes.
A girl who was named for the night...
Ed and Al have found the stone and are back to normal and its one year later and now they have to know what they will do for the rest of their lives and Ed may have something to tell Winrey if he can have the guts to do it
kagomes feelings for inuyasha
i changed the name..........and tats it...............stop looking at me!!!!!
The scanner opens. XANA has materialized a monster.
this was made by my friend jenny she is cool hope u like it
You've seen sonic characters save the world now see what the chao do in they sense trouble
I really like this story and hope you do too please leave comments