Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 241 results.
These are the edits I make. Im getting really good so I will try to make alot (Please Dont edit over my edits I work very hard on them)
For all u pplz who no me,I AM COMPLEATLY ANIME OBSESSED!This is going to be one of my many anime stories that is an actual anime,but I add a new charater in it. Pictures will follow
these are my charecters tht i made up and some of the fairy tale charecters like little red and bo peep and tom thumb and susch!^^
This is meant to be a one shot story to support an anime pairing, but which one? Read and take a guess!
just all my fan charries & stuff
These are my oc's
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
You study the cover of the first book, Maaku left you:

THE HISTORY OF GAIACARIUS
BOOK I

You decide you have nothing to lose by reading it, so you turn the cover page ove, and begin to read
these are songs I made from xheartxbrokenx13's peom's. I don't think they're too bad but I tried with some. Please comment.


comments, encouragement, and plushie's welcome.
inuyasha and kagome go on their first date but always remember never let a demon spoil it or was it never get to close?
inuyasha just turns 15 and has to move to a different neighborhood to keep his family secret safe
When fate brings people together for unknown reasons
my oc's that you can use in drawings/ stories
Here, this works! This is just an area for my friends and I to RP so that next time the profiles go down we have somewhere to go!
 
(But when they're up again, we'll go back to profiles.
This is an Inuyasha and Kagome story. if you comment i will wright another chapter ^^
A story that surrounds Kish doing the hampster dance, Pai becoming stupid, Kagome glomping Inu-yasha one to many times, Inu-yasha getting fleas, and Sailor moon....well, yah.
Hi all! I'm trying to concentrate on writing a manga for you to see and possibly publish. If you could vote that would be awesome. Thank you!

*edit* sorry, I have one more story to add...you can re-vote if you want
This story will be like a show were people on FAC dance with 2D stars*and if you include the hosts each other* Cartoons, Animae, ect. And the Readers Vote Who stays on and who goes Off.


Ready Set DANCE!!!!
In a world of ninja there are many powerful and skillful ninja.Like naruto,sasuke,neji,and lee.This is a story about other ninja from a dirrerant village.
Five kids will be chosen to fight the darkness that is trying to control the world.These five kids will be given elemental powers that they will use to fight.
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
It's a story about this manga I'm writting. It's a funny, random, and kinda long story. Please read it.
A story about Baby Mario and his baby friends at age 3 and Baby Bowser takes over the play pen and takes Baby Princess Peach and Baby Mario and Luigi must save her be fore their parents(Mario and Peach)pick them up at preschool.
Well this story is gonna take a twist on reality as well as fiction, and its onna turn out little different than I planned, but its good, so READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! hahah
a story (rpg) about yami and els the best couple ever!