Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 200 results.
lol I made this about 2yrs ago. I friken' suck..lolololol
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?
ummmmmmm.....JUST READ
After slaying Naraku and removing his soul from Shippo the gang went in search of new land. Knowing now that Inuyasha only loved Kikyio she got a sudden interest in Miroku the monk.
When they slayed Naraku they all thought their troubles were gone but one day in the forest they felt the strongest demonic aura that could ony come from one person.
What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape
This fiction is about pain: physical and mental alike. Not so much gore. Be warned: sexual abuse and angst. Not for sensitive readers. Reposted.
This is the first part of my trilogy Mating Dance.This is about Inu and Kag.Includes lemon in early chapter.Please read and review.Ja ne!!
set about in mid evil times kagome gets raped by the evil king who will save her but her knight in shining armour?WHO?
SEEING IS DECIEVING IS THIS BOOKS SEQUAL! Its really sexual so people under the age of 14 beware!
It's the most wonderful time of the year... or is it?...christmas in not the only thing lurking around the corner, as inu and his mate, kag, will learn. Their new foe has many gifts for them, all wrapped in silver bows.
battling with the heart and the sleep over! dun dun dun dunh!
Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!
this is what happens when everone gets locked inside sesshys castle and cant gey out because jaken forgot the security code XD

-maybe yaoi sometimes not decided
Does InuYasha tell Kagome how he feels. If so how does she react. What events will cause them to drift apart. and will they get back together.
This is like InuYasha, except, there are two new people.
1
This was going to be a quickie, but I changed my mind. Now to the summary.
 
InuYasha and gang run into some new faces. Every ones love changes. But when a new demon appears who will survive? And can InuYasha realize who he truly loves.
Kagome's thoughts on her long lost father... The one she never had. R&R Plz
My story of the end of the Inuyasha series and what Kagome does. This is technically done.
the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~
This is just a basic love circle story.To find out more,read the story.
This is my first fan Fiction, so plz dont be mean. I hope you enjoy it.Its a very short chapter, but my next will be longer, I promise. plz comment if you like it
Kagome gets turned into a cat, and is banished from her city! She meets Inu-Yasha and his friends who were also fated to being a cat. How will she tend to her new life? (better summary inside) KagInu SanMir
When ones past is filled with tragedies, it's often difficult to find your meaning in life. Now that Kali has found it, will her companion become more, or will destiny continue to be cruel to her? OC FOCUS!