Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 176-200 of 200 results.
Kagome and InuYasha have stopped fighting, ANd fell in deep love with one another. Kagome is 10 months pregnant, ANd InuYasha is acting strange. See what happens
A new chapter to BlackWingedAngel009's
storys.
Inuyasha has noticed a death to Kagome,
He has to find out who did it.
thios story my sis made up i hope u like it please comment
a story i made want to know more then read it
1.
Just somtin I did cuz I was bored so please read this It's very funnie
The Inuyasha gang come upon a girl.Will she become thier friend or foe?
This is my story about who really is Kagome's dad. It is really silly, so no flames!
Little funny thing I made up of whne Kagome brings a boombox and tries to get Inuyasha to dance. It's pretty short but it's still funny.
What it is. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote it, but it came out okay. . .
I changed the title.hahaha!
A little story I wrote for a project in Language arts. This is also posted on Fanfiction and Mediaminer. One-chapter fic. Little Sango/Miroku romance.
What if in the episode Kagome's Voice And Kikio's Kiss, Inu-Yasha DIDN'T wake up as Kikyo was dragging him down to hell? A Sesshomaru/Kagome fic, even though I really don't believe those two are a good couple.
Do you think youre obsessed with Inuyasha? Well, these signs will help you make sure of it! e_X; See if they fit you! Bwahahaha.
AU. Inuyasha copes with Kikyou's death.
Sesshomaru and Kagome enjoy a night together under the night sky of falling stars
If you have been to the Hero In the 21'st Century site and have read the series, then you will understand this (book 9). If not, go there and read from book one to nine, and you will understand. Pretty funny!
kikyo and Kagome are forced into one body from a curse Naraku sets on InuYasha so that he will suffer as the two souls switch at random time.
one-shot: Kagome brings a sweet treat to her friends in Sengoku Jidai. Problem is Inuyasha get an attitude about it.
inuyasha sits and thinks about kagome....song fic
ahh! Sesshomaru's drunk need i say more...
Meet Sango and Miroku's children!
Welcome the birth of Sesshoumaru's daughter.