Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 126-150 of 200 results.
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are... babysitting?! Grenades, war enactments, poking- and those are just the kids...
What if the characters of Inuyasha worked for the news group? All you do is add 2 more characters and BABAM(I love saying that), this is what you have!!!
What happens when Shippo gives Inuyasha a flower?? O.o my expression exactly. A funny short One-shot story.(at least i thought it was funny)
Interview with Inuyahsa
inu's thoughts after kikyo pinned him to the tree...his final thoughts.
please read and comment
Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!
Wow...this is like my third poem about kikyo. Even thogh I hate her she is the easist to writ about. Anyway please read & comment
This is another kikyo poem that I like.
It didn't take as long to write as the other one but its still good. Please comment
A funny results so you can see if you watched to much inuyasha
this is a poem about kikyo. It took me forever to get it right and im really proud of it. if your a kikyo fan this is a must read!
This is one of my favorite poems. Its about how Kagome would feel if Inu died. PLEASE comment
With fresh injuries and a heavy heart, Kouga wonders in the dead northwest part of the wolf territory. Coming across a half-dead wolf, he carries her home after finding himself in a very fragile moment.
Kagome falls ill and stumbles into an odd coma where hallucinations rule. Inuyasha has to go find medicine, or will he be too late to save Kagome?
This is when Inuyasha gets to much sugar! O.O;;
inuyasha losis kagome and well youl see wat hapins afterr he finds her
InuYasha and Kagome love story
Its really a luv poem, about InuYasha and Kagome. With their relationship
Okay, this is about Sabjuh (a very good friend of mine) and me, going to Japan. Or rather, Tokyo. Rather still, Sunset Shrine. Teeheehee. You'll see where this is going. Just Read!
Self-explanitory, but... it's about the Inu group and what they do behind the scenes... Well actually, before they even started the series and how they worked together! Supposed to be funny... There will be swears. You've been warned.
Its Inuyasha and Sango, and Miroku, I will add more.
This is my first fanfiction it's a InuyashaxKagome and SangoxMiroku fanfiction it's mainly about Sango and Miroku. Sango and Miroku get stuck inside of Naraku's Barrier and Inuyasha and Kagome cant go in and somethin bad is going to happed read to fi
A poem I made up it tell's about my life...
This is an Inuyasha fanfic. I used the song "Broken"-(Seether & Amy Lee) to depict the character's feelings toward their situation.
Kagome leaves Inuyasha forever... or dose she?
This is what you get when you watch the Inuyasha movie Affections Touching across time DVD 12 times ^_^ enjoy more poems coming!