Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 151-175 of 200 results.
(Song Fic one shot) Kagome and Inuyasha are the last act at Kagome's school's Talent Show, and they have something that they will remember for a long time. (Kag/Inu)
During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!
My first Inuyasha fic. So please be nice and read it. R&R.
High school gets so boring so I wrote this and it turned out pretty good
This is a poem that I made. It's about Inuyasha thinking about decisions. And arigato jpg168 for your help in the 1st paragraph.
Inuyasha has come to the real world!
and it's crazy fangirls everywhere!No demons to attck him no kagome to annoy him can Inuyasha survive the year 2004?
This is my first fan fic and I kinda had writer's block. But Basically the gang's under Naraku's Illusory death spell and Kagome has a horrific nightmare....
It's only one short Chapter but, It's ok. It has the Song Breaking The Habit By Linkin Park
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Inuyasha!
like on all that
just what the title says!
poem
Find out if you are obsessed with Inuyasha! I am! HAHAHAHA ^_^
Just a list of things that r funny for you to try out.
I wrote a song starring INUYASHA! He is soooo cute! I don't own the rythm. Sing this to Rudolf the Red Nosed Riendeer. O.o
Don't ask... I had way too much sugar....
what would happen if inu yasha died
its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.
A poem in Kohaku's POV
how to tell when you are too obsessed with Inuyasha *** READ*** Important INfo here!
Just a short story of Inuyasah and kagome, trapped in a snow storm. Needs mor e but i'll post it now anyways
A poem about the team as they watch fireflies one starry night...
A poem I wrote about Shippo reflecting on his dad...
Yasha lives in modern day Tokyo when he happens to fall in a 'hole' There he meets a cat demon Nekome. It is pretty much the same story.
What the title says