Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 200 results.
A guidebook for people who are new to Inu-Yasha! (better summary inside)
a pre-warning, i will criticize all of the characters that I interview. but to make up for it, my OC will probably get some abuse as well. but i will try not to favor one character over another.
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
If you're a fan of Inu-Yasha and Shel Silverstein...this is the right set of drabbles for you.
In this small little drabble Naraku, the number one bully in town, gets a taste of his own medicine from the Inu gang(also including Sesshomaru, Ayame and Koga).
This is a story telling about what would happen towards the end. I made this up when Inu-Yasha came out in english. Please comment!
Basically its about the show Inuyasha except we continue where the show had ended like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru die. Two new characters Terra and unknown.
This story is about Inuyasha Taisho, the greatest dancer ever! But then he loses his partner Kikyo, also his girlfriend, and he gives up dancing. Will Kagome, a low class dancer be abl to convince him to be her partner, so that she can win her dance competition? I don't know. You find out! Sounds' gay, but humor me, and read it anyway.
100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment
sing it!:D trust me,if you read this,you WILL fave this! i got the first part from somewhere and i finished it, so whoever made it up please dont flame me for anything
This story is about when Inuyasha and the gang are jedis!
a story about a girl who wants revenge on her evil cousin.
Inuyasha and Kagome were best friends when they were just little kids. But when Kagome has to move, Inuyasha asks her to marry him when they get older. She promises. Now, nearly ten years later, Kagome moves back. She does not know who gave her the ring,
kagome has a heart atcack from something and turns out to be he heart is really brakeing, the doctor said she will die soon and every one is so mean to her then something hapens and she is finaly happy with her watching over her love
this is anouther chapter to my story i started on my other account so i hope you all like it =D
title says all
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2644221&chapter=1
From the original Fan fiction.net...
 
Kagome is finally able to use her credit card. She spent over $42.00 hundred dollars. She has no choice but to babysit the Kinomoto's in order to pay for her costs. While babysitting two young children at a house(
what i see, when i watch inuyasha
Kikyo is dying and there is only one way to save her. Does Inuyasha have the heart to do what it'll take to save Kikyo.
 
 
i actually encourage you to leave a comment about any little thing that you don't like about this story.
yeah..it's a weird story about random stuff...

contuing series thingy.

rated R for retardness
ok this is about my OC kiaya, and you'll learn about the whole prophecy thingy at the end of chapter 1!!!!
When a girl that think that she has it all losses it all from the dead can she get it all back and find her true love the one that can see her reflection in the looking glass?
OK ya umm i already have written chapter one of this story one sango_fan_1 (my old account was dum) so hope yall like it
Here's my second poem! 5 reveiws and I'll write a one-shot story that describes the whole scene!