Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 276-300 of 1767 results.
This is a poem about how the ego can sometimes be more important that doing what is the right thing to do. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Another poem. I wrote it a long time ago, but I didn't know what to call it or what to do with it really, but now it's complete, and to me, it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Enjoy!
This is just a poem I wrote while on vacation, nothing big. Hope you like it!
yesh, i was in my shrink's office and was bored and felt like writing some poems.

these were written on the back of my mom's proofreading!
alright.....this is about a recent heart break.

NOTE: i did not go out wiht this guy, i just really loved him.
This is a poem I decided to write for my friend YamiRevea as a Christmas gift because she's one of the best friends I could ever have and I am unable to get her a physical gift. Hope you like it Jenny-chan!
A tiny poem about caring for your loved ones.
Just some angsty stuff... Even shadows refuse to keep me company, argh. T_T
I just wanted to express some feelings, so I wrote this poem..
A poem about the fear of loss.
A poem about friendship of a dragon and a girl.
Yeah, this pretty much sucks.
something i wrote yesterday when i was thinking and crying
Read to find out what it is about...
I can't believe I wrote this stuff ^^
read at own risk. I can't be accountable for exploding eyeballs.
Poetry describing my life... Nothing that would matter to you...
Here.....duno if this is depressing or hopeful.....you pick lol Please comment^^
Since I'm an idiot, I accidentally deleted my older story entitled 'Poems'. Well...I just realized this, some hours afterwords, so, now, I'm going to try and resurrect some of them in this story...hopefully, I won't delete this one...
Happy Monthiversary Vee^^ and Merry Christmas
Crying Wretch cries song,
sad but bliss all the same, game
of love, foolish prank.
the story of a neglected child
This is just a poem about what I have learned from life thus far. Life is full of hurt, but you cannot let it hinder you.
Just a poem I wrote on a whim. I'm sure everyone's had a dream like this right? Anyway... tell me what you think ^_^
This is another one of my poems. I've been feeling a little depressed lately and this poem will explain why. You can answer the question towards the end if you want to. I hope you enjoy it. It's also written in song form.
This is a Christian poem about no matter how hard you try to get away, Yahweh will never let you go.