Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/Pokemon

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
This is about a dawns piplup getting loose and getting lost making new friends and bringing them back to dawn.
This is where I'll show you all the bios for the trainers in my Pokemon fan-fic.
Has anyone ever heard of Gold and/or Kris? Well now, they are they get together and cause a little roudy trouble!
This is a pokemon story involving my 3 oc's.They are the 3rd generation of ash,brock,misty,paul,and dawn.It's a great story so please read and comment!
I am sure many of you have me in you pokemon Fanfic but In all of those I am either 14 or 13. But how did I start? What happened to my parents? And why Am I so different from everyone else? Continue reading and you will find out...
A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.
A kid one day finds out he has turned into a Mudkip and hast to survive as a pokemon rescue team!
a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.
a story about rhia and gary
A planet (like Earth) full of Pokemon.... My two brothers and I love Pokemon so I decided to write a story and have them help!