Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/al

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
Description inside at the very top.
These are the lyrics to the song Bratja (brothers) from FMA ((it's backround music)) It's originally in Russian... so I have the Russian and English lyrics here...
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
An Akatsuki leader/ zetsu fanfic.

Don't like yaoi, don't read.
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]
Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP
It's been three years after the finding of the Philosopher's Stone. Ed and Al are back to normal, but what are they to do now? Seems like Ed still has some unfinished business to do...
A live Truth or Dare game with characters from Fullmetal Alchemist as contestants.
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Full Metal Alchemist!