Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/beyblade

Displaying 1-25 of 30 results.
It a fanfiction that I'm making and it about bladers save the world from evil.
Hmmm. Well this was done as a short story in the BB manga. I just took the originl and made it longer, detailed and better =P. So its basically what ACTUALLY had happened in Yurys childhood. I just added more tid bits into it.
Tai and Sai are Kai Hiwatari's younger twin siblngs what'll happen when they meet G-Rev? Mass Mayhem and love insues join these two crazy russians as they rip apart the BB world
I had volume 8 of Beyblade(manga) and there was a mini section in the back telling the story of Daichi. My story isn't related to these stories. This story is my own creation. Only read this if you're clued up on the basics of Beyblade.
oneshotKaiXOC
Tyson's long lost sister comes back after being seperated for 12 years! But he doesn't remember her at all! Read what happens with her around, and find out if Tyson ever remembers! Crappy description, but give it a shot.
just some story i made up....outa boredom
A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.


Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD
Ok This a story about B.A.S. xD
To go to tokyo to see Malon xD
And going to meet the bladebreakers XD

Watch out somtimes there is some bad English
feh, not as good as i planned, oh well, comment please! ^_^
Rika is a normal girl with a stupid older brother and loving Friends, but since Tala got her(and him) expelled from thier old school and Kai's in her life she'll never be the same (or will she? O_o) KaixOC, TalaxOC and more ^_^ Chapter 2 is now up!!!
Curiosity...it often grabs at us and causes our minds to wander to unknown places and question what we never would. Find out what happens when Ray comes face to face with curiosity.
the silver girls become new sudents at the beyblade accadamy in japan and turn the system upside down but their leader starts to let down her wall and let a certain russian in will they survive the year and pass their GCSE's
A 3 chapter long story that you can see as a X-mas gift from me. Parody and lots of fun in it if you like madness and the beyblade chars then read this story.
Take a guess by looking at the title. A small, six story 'book' for christmas. Note: characters from beyblade will be paired with OC's in this, so if you don't like that, you can't say I didn't warn you. Merry Christmas. Please R & R.
My Brother Tala gose away and sie's and i try to find out how and why.
tala commits suicide!!! R&R!!!
I might add more but enjoy this for now i personally think its funny.
This is the first thing I've ever submitted! It ain't that good but oh well...
Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!
Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^
(Kai x Rei) (Tala x Kai) Tala is distraught because Kai does not return his feelings, and pays the ultimate price, please r&r!
fluffy lil fic bout rei x kai, that ends in a disaster . R&R
rei x kai. goes slegding, all is fluffy until disaster strikes. bad summary. R&R