Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/cream

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.
Sonic and friends escape from the circus and our favorite speedster and his pals become spellcasters at a magic school.
Are you like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or the newest heroine in 2002, Cream? For your answers, put in the letter you want.
This is the story of a young hedgehog named Crystal.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc. © Sega

One of the Characters belongs to Archie comics!!!!
A love story with Tails and Cream
Tails and Cream crash at a mountain and are stranded in the wild together. Already in love, the two have to trudge home through all the obstacles. Major TailsXCream.
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...
This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!