Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hermione

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
story abut my fav char!
This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.
Draco gets jealous from Harry while watching him riding the Hippogriff, so he tries to prove to Hermione that he's better. What would happen? This fanfiction features Draco/Hermione.
On the day the war begins, Draco Malfoy writes a letter to his secret love, Hermione Granger.  The only problem is, it was never supposed to reach her.  Dramione.  One-shot, but sequel will be out soon.
It started as a joke, then, six months later, turned into a full blown prank. With only Snape left in charge, how will Harry, Ron, and Hermione survive this one?
this story is about Hermione's little sister, Heather, going to Hogwarts for the first year.
This is a story about Harry Potter and the Dementors.
ONESHOT. Harry & Hermione and were surrounded by dementor. Then something happened that will change his life...and his patronus. Forever. R&R.
ONESHOT.Hermione couldn't sleep. She can't help thinking about the war tommorrow. But she's not the only one awake. Read on and don't forget to review!
(One-shot) (HHr) Harry and Hermione have a bit of an... issue... over money. Breaking up, getting back together, and crumpling the Daily Prophet... Gee, what's the (wizarding) world coming to?
This is just a script of a prank that Harry, Ron, and Hermione playing a trick on Snape. Well, hope that you like it.
In the early 16th century, there lived a Cinderella with a twist. His stepmother thrust Young Harry into slavery when his father died. Ten years later, he meets Princess Hermione, and their lives changed forever. Based upon Ever After the movie. H/Hr
Hermione decides to sing at her wedding. Harry never thought that it would be their song.