Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/invader_zim

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
After defeating Isl and Zom in a battle for the universe, Lucy is back on Earth, still trying to control it with the help of her brother, Zim. But something is different this time. Everything she knows seems to be backwards.
Emma is your typical, 12-year-old human. Or so everyone thinks... She's really another species entirely... Yet, she doesn't even know who she really is...
This is basically Lucy's story from her POV. It's poetic. Not rhyming, but poetic.
Here are ALL of mah OC's for IZ and their Bios. This will be a LONG one!
Eight Stories of New Enemies, a humaniod alien princess,mystic powers, a brethren court,and secrets are revealed.
Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?
This is a cross between Invader Zim and Squee.  Pepito is the new kid in skool, what will happen?
Would it make you want to read it more with a well thought out description? Ok...Its about a disfunctional Irken named Vert.
Gir's at the home base and get bored and starts singing about bacon(ya know the usual) I did this after watching the commercial for high school musical( I did not see the movie) well I hope you like it
also sing song to the song What I've been looking fo
this was supposed to be a lot shorter but it mutated. I don’t really like it a lot, but here it is.It is supposed to be about dib in gaz's pov, but it doesn’t mention any names or descriptions, could be anything.
this is just a short little story i wrote tonight. dosen't go anywhere and its not going to continue, but i put it up anyways.
Invader Zim short fiction. A future Dib returns to an empty cul-de-sac
heres a letter slash poem dib has written his father before he leaves......it's touching....sorta angsty.....i like it.....i bet you'd like it too....go on and read....you know you want to
A fanfiction based on Invader Zim.
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
A little girl developes a crush on Zim. What will happen? Read to find out!
(Rated PG for mild violence)
It's like an episode of Zim I wrote in my sleep.