Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/itachi

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
[When she opened her eyes, her first thought was that he was beautiful. The second was not a full thought, just an awareness. They were safe.] An ItaSaku drabble on love and death. Fluffy.
a little poem i made for chibisrule943

bff, and all around aweshome!! :3

this is a itayc vampric poem, hope you like yc ^^
This is my version of what happend to The Uchiha Clan. New Character created by me :P
Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.
Something funny that meh and meh neice made up! XD
I love Itachi and Deidara together. Dunno why. I think it's the fact that it would never work. But yeah. This came from a drawing I did over on Tegaki E a while ago. It's just a little fluffy thing. :3
The story,Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother was made for one reason and one only.A death tribute to Uchiha Itachi,I was listening to Gone Forever,Time Of Dying,and Never Too Late as I wrote this.When he died I cried a lot..
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.
A one chapter story about Itachi and Sasuke. There last moments together. This is basicly what I think will happen at the end of the Sasuke's mission to kill Itachi. Please note: this is written entirely in Sasuke's point of view.
I know there's probably about a million stories like this on the internet, but...
Anyway, please read and comment!!!! ^^
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . What does he want Arya thought getting scared .
It's Decisions Of A Ninja 2!!!
All right this is my first try for a couple based story i read a good one on deviantart.com . The couple is itachi and sakura so don't kill me ppl .
this is a bit funny it's a manual fic and hehe just read it and laugh it's short and one shot! i think i'll also do one for dei and sasori you can give some request of other characters
Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.
Well... this is a poem of the Uchiha Massacre in Sasuke P.O.V... Yeah....
Gaara hates Sasuke. Itachi hates Sasuke. Gaara wants revenge and meets up with Itachi. Itachi gets close t Gaara...too close!
chibi sasuke wants to learn a certin game, and his brother Itachi is there to help. sasuke plays the game years later, but this time, nobody's there to help...