Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kay

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
Invader Kay (my OC) is a bloodthirsty Irken Invader and always resorts to violence but how can she cope with falling in love... with Zim!? (invader Kay is sort of my alternate personality ^^)
I am just craving a Ryuuzaship oneshot.

The idea is based off a line from my pal Jenn's fic. Um...it's Kay x Seto, and it's a oneshot. That's really all I must say.
Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)
HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.
The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?