Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kyo

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
Basically, Kyo is hit by a car and hospitalized for damage to his lungs. It only gets worse over time. He finally confesses his love for Tohru, but does she love him? Even if she did could their love be strong enough to conquer death itself? Kyoru fluff!
Kerin a mamodo in the fight to be mamodo king.She's been fighting on her own without a book reader for as long as she could But now she can't and has gone back to Tokyo to get her book owner so she can continue in her battle for mamodo king.Then What?
Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof
just a random story i thought up in tennis class-i thought it might be kinda cool and i love fruits basket so...i have only read a few books so this sorta started on the 4th volume and the the story is the same as the book has been so far.
There aren't many stories about Fruits Basket couples, so i decided to make one, please tell me your favorite pairings,So I can write a chapter about it! and It won't be a waste of your time!There IS romance in EVERY ONE!
One-shot. Kyo has a good Valintines Day for once. Sorry this is soooo late R&R Please ^^
Tohru Honda is living happily with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure. Their lives are the same as usual, and nothing can go wrong. But, when a new girl comes to school and befriends Tohru, she ends up learning the Sohma family secret!
Who is this new Sohma? Why does she look so much like Hatori? More importantly, is Kyo in LOVE WITH HER?!?!
this story is about zatch kyo and two new caraters.
This is a story of me traviling the world and i get to meet the Sohmas
this is a story about if yuya moved to the school that the adk group is attending and stuff a normal 16year old has to go through but thew the hecktic life theres something more that going on in the school.
It was only a matter of time of argueing with Yuki about a doctor that shigure realized something. Yuki WANTED to be sick. He WANTED to just lay there without help. He was being suicidal. "No...No, Yuki, rethink this!" "No..." the rat whispered w
[One Shot] Kyo Sohma met Kyoko Honda long before meeting her daughter Tohru. Could that meeting be the reason why Kyo tries so hard to be close to Tohru? As...perhaps...her friend?
Have you ever wondered what Kyo's really thinking under that shell of anger? I have, and this is what I thought reminded me most of him. Mild suicide reference, be warned!