Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/roy

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
Drabble. RoyxHavoc. Havoc hasn't been able to get a date, and he's a little upset with a certain someone because of that.
The Fire Continent is covered in snow, and Sierra, Marth, and Roy think that the Water Continent is responsible. Can they get through this escapade? And Ariella's distant cousin? Find out in SMR 2!
What DOES that four-letter word really mean? On Valentine's Day, the concept of love is spelled out clearly for Roy in a trial of clues left by his lover.
It's the Winter Dance, but there's only one person Roy wants to be with. A person he can't have.
An exiled princess, a young lord, and a betrayed and orphaned prince. The three ingredients that make SMR the fanfic that it is.
Roy has to stay late to finish up with some paper work, and Maes, the big loveball that he is, brings our starved bishou some food ... and a little more. RoyxMaes (also on my ff.net account)
This absolutly had nothing to do with Mothre's Day and everyone is really out of character! Please read at your own risk! light hints of yaoi!
It's not really a story, it's a poem..It is written from the eyes of Prince Marth to his beloved General.. n_o I didn't know where to put it..hope it's okay.