Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sailor_moon

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!
The New Sailor Scouts??? How bogus!!! Read on!!!
Leana and Kielahn are in a new city with new friends and a big secret...
After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!
A story that surrounds Kish doing the hampster dance, Pai becoming stupid, Kagome glomping Inu-yasha one to many times, Inu-yasha getting fleas, and Sailor moon....well, yah.
This is the story of Sailor Shooting Star, a.k.a. Hika.
Cosmos has peacefully ruled Crystal Tokyo, and Chaos has arrived. It shows what she went through and how she went back into the past.
A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.
The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.
Anime characters go on Survivor! IYxSMxTMMxCCSxFBxChobits Includes LOTS of "SIT!" by Kagome to Inu Yasha. (to put it in simpler terms, a lot of Inu Yasha crashing into the ground) Rating is for language.
This story is basically the story of Sailor Moon, with a different style and a twist. I switch the characters around, and there's also a twist in it somewhere. (I'm not sure where, since I don't even know what the twist will be yet) Luna finds Ami, i
There is a new Sailor Soldier in town, and a new plot to steal the energy of the Earth. The first chapter is short and kinda sucks because I wrote it ages ago, but starting chapter 2 it gains real credibility and depth unfolding an epic story about