Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sasuke

Displaying 76-92 of 92 results.
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did
When Naruto hears Sasuke moaning out his name in his sleep, what happens? And how long has Sasuke been having these dreams? [sasuXnaru][one-shot]
NEVER MIND! DUE TO ALL THE COMMENTS THIS WILL NOT BE A ONESHOT ANY LONGER! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING MORE! KEEP COMMENTING AND I LUV ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
the future of Naruto, sasuke, and there family's. sasuke is married to evelyn, naruto to sakura, kakashi to fran read on.....
Sasuke's reaction to Naruto and Sakura is very unexpected. What happens when Byakugan meets Sharingan? [I'm back!!] lol
The story of sasuke realizing that Naruto isn't just his rival
ShikaSaku story. Inspired by a pic on FAC, where Shika and Sakura are playing Japanese Chess. I'm so gonna get flamed for this....
A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!
A fanfic that contains SasuNaru. They're in the forest of chakra, but Kakashi and Sakura aren't there. Warning: Sakura_media shouldn't read this if she thinks Naruto shouldn't be gay!
Little bit of fluff between Sasuke and Sakura!! Short story. IT's about tomatoes...it's cute...so read it darnit!!!!
At sixteen, Sakura finaly gives up on Sasuke and turns to Naruto. Sasuke can't believe how he's reacting to this new relationship. He storms out of his apartment in the middle of a blizzard and ends up in the Hyuuga main house. Mainly SasuHina.
A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out
A boredom-induced SasuNaru fic. Read it.
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?
One shot. Shikamaru tells about his odd conversations with Sasuke. Hints of one-sided SasuNaru.
(One Shot, I think...) Pretty much just Sasuke's thoughts on Naruto. Hints of one-sided shonen ai.