Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sasuke

Displaying 1-25 of 92 results.
This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!
A poem about Sasuke. No it doesnt rhyme.
Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?
Sasuke, introspection (he''s an arrogant little prick, but he''s still inspiring) For the 100 Themes Challenge on deviantART, and for Team 7, because I loves them.
Yeah This is a list of stuff that remind me
that im naruto Obsessed! xD
This is my version of what happend to The Uchiha Clan. New Character created by me :P
hope u likey :D
it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
The story,Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother was made for one reason and one only.A death tribute to Uchiha Itachi,I was listening to Gone Forever,Time Of Dying,and Never Too Late as I wrote this.When he died I cried a lot..
This is just a little poem i wrote...Naruto and Sasuke, and their relationship (platonic, not romantic). Inspired by Leonard Cohen, please comment. Also about change/growing up/apart. Enjoy!
I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
This is good to me what do u think?^^
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...
This is wht song to sing to each naruto chararcter okay some have more!
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!
Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely
Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT
My first fanfiction, a oneshot probably unless by popular demand i have to write more ^^.
Basically my opinion on why Tobi turned evil.
this is one of y test storys and im not realy finished with it so i just want comments thanks
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.