Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sasuke

Displaying 51-75 of 92 results.
Allright for the people that read my other jounal , this is the orginal version . The other one was made up from my head .
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
Cast of Naruto are behind the scenes. what are they doind?o0 eating harry potter jelly beans? this can't lead to anything good. labeld:::crack fic. xD
all about couples that should be together and how they get caught in funny situations.[[naruxsaku/tenxneji/shikaxino/Jiraixtsun/]]
I wrote this for my friend. She likes it. XD Hope you do.
SASUKE EXPLODED!!!YAY!!!!!
Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.
Well... this is a poem of the Uchiha Massacre in Sasuke P.O.V... Yeah....
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
When Naruto is rejected from the entire village for being gay, what will Sakura do to set him up with his love? [SasukeXNaruto!]
I really wanted to make this story for sofy-chan since we're sister's! I think it's alright just give me the setting details characters and all that information if you want me to make you a story
A simple poem about sasuke and his feelings on the merculic onslaught of his clan.
The day Sofy and Sasuke met changed there lives forever What will happen to them later I don't own Naruto or Sofy so sorry I only own My Oc Nikku
this is my life story please comment ^_^
OMG!!! HAPPY BDAY DESTINY (9127)!!!!!!!!
DIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!
ONESHOT (Song)
Not originally made for SasuSaku, just random lyrics....but the words fit so....COMMENT PPL!!!! EVEN IF U THINK IT SUCKS!!!!!
AND WISH DESTINY (9127) A HAPPY BDAY!!!! XD
sasuke must chose between love and power
Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!
Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)
What happens when Foxx's friend, Oni (Kpt14's OC), comes for a mission to Konoha? What weird things comes to mind when she finds out that Foxx has the week off and has nothing to do? OCxSasuke OCxGaara
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Gaara hates Sasuke. Itachi hates Sasuke. Gaara wants revenge and meets up with Itachi. Itachi gets close t Gaara...too close!
chibi sasuke wants to learn a certin game, and his brother Itachi is there to help. sasuke plays the game years later, but this time, nobody's there to help...
Short, stupid one-shot/song fic. No pairings. I'm not sure why I'm posting this. (sigh)

Team Seven is on a mission to the mist when they stop for the night at a Music Restaurant(I'm not sure what else to call it) A bet is made and 2 people are proven w