Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/shikamaru

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
A girl named Ryu finds a book called the "Life Note". It brings anything writen in it to life.
In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156
ChoujixOC Shikamaru, Chouji and Chikara are comming back from a mission. Shikamaru goes to sleep and Chikara and Chouji counts.
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Cast of Naruto are behind the scenes. what are they doind?o0 eating harry potter jelly beans? this can't lead to anything good. labeld:::crack fic. xD
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Shikamaru Nara, a lazy 12/13 year old boy, just passed Ninja academy. He lives together with his parents, and a girl since birth, that has been his friend. Valentines Day roles around. Whats Shika-San to do? Taisetsu Na-Chan, gave him chocolate, Uh oh!
Ino And Shikamaru have a fight!...okay, nothing new really...but it happens to be during the week Ino's parents are out of town and Shika' is suppose to check on her. She uninvites him, but he decides to follow his heart. What'll Ino say?
ShikaSaku story. Inspired by a pic on FAC, where Shika and Sakura are playing Japanese Chess. I'm so gonna get flamed for this....
Shikamaru is noticing how Ino is growing and how his attraction for her is growing too. How will they both react to all of these changes? Read and find out.lol
3 part story, ShikaXIno
Traduction d'une fanfic superbe que j'ai trouvé sur fanfiction.net .
Je n'ai pas trouvé le courage de la finir Y_Y I'm sorry !
Enfin, c'est un ShikaIno génial, allez le lire en VO c a croquer. Dmg que l'auteur l'ait abandonnée T.T
the title says it all.
One shot. Shikamaru tells about his odd conversations with Sasuke. Hints of one-sided SasuNaru.