Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/starfire

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
Forgetful
Chapter 1
It was a dark and rainy day, none of the Titans wanted to go outside or really do much of anything.  Beast Boy was playing his video game with Cyborg, and Raven was trying to read.  "Trying" being the key word here, because she couldn't concentrate much with Beast Boy and Cyborg fighting over who really won the match in the game.  And of course, Robin was in his room, trying to figure out another puzzle to a villain they were after.  And Starfire was in her room.  Just laying there.
"Today is not a happy day".  She said to herself with a sigh.  She was very unhappy for one main reason, today was April 19th, Starfire's birthday, and so far, no one remembered. "I know!", Starfire said as she raced to her door.  "I will go visit Robin!  He is always kind to me!" Starfire rushed out her door and ran down the hall to Robin's room. 
She caught her breath and knocked on the door lightly.  No answer.
"Robin? Are you there?" Starfire asked.  There came a slight mumble from inside the room.  "Robin?"
The door thrusted open.  "Robin!"
"Starfire, can you please keep it down, I'm trying to work in here!"  Robin said with a grumpy tone.
"But Robin, I came here to remind you that-"
"Starfire, I don't care, I'm at a breakthrough in this case and I can't loose my place now!  You can just tell me later, whatever it is!"
"But- But Robin, i wanted to inform you that-"
"Star!" Robin said and closed the door on her.
Starfire couldn't believe what happened, she was so sad, her best friend, her...her..., she couldn't understand.  She ran down the hall into the mess hall where the rest of her friends were.  She came bursting through.
"SURPRISE!"  Beast Boy said as she came in.  Raven and Cyborg where standing there too, and they were all wearing party hats.
"What is...this?" Starfire said, trying feriously to hold back her tears.
"Dude! It's your birthday! What, did you think that we, your closest friends, would forget your birthday?" Beast Boy said.
"Well," Starfire said, twidling her skirt in her fingers.  "Robin did not remember."
"He what?! That little creep!" Raven said storming to the door. "I'll be right back."
"She's been in a bad mood all day." Cyborg said.
When Raven reached Robin's room, it was just as Starfore had found it before, it was closed and there appeared to be not light inside.  But Raven was not easily fooled, she knew he was in there.
"Robin! Get your butt out here, NOW!" Raven said.
"Raven,"  Robin said as he opened the door.  "Whats the matter with you?  I was just in the middle of a very important-"
"You little creep!"
"What are you talking about?"
*Slap* Raven slapped Robin across the face.
"Hey! What was that for!"
"You forgot Starfire's birthday!"
"What? noooo, nooooo, her birthday is on the 19th and today is the-"
"The 19th"
"No! It's the 18th!" Robin was shaking now, if it was the day Raven said it was, then how could he forget?  How could he be so stupid?
"Check your frikkin calander!  If you weren't always cooped up in your room all day you would remember that Starfire is 17 today, and if you remember corectly-"
"Starfire has to leave for Tameran when she's 17!"
End First Chapter
 
*Note* i do not know the actual date of Starfire's birthday, and this is a fanfic so she probably does not have to leave in the actual show
 
Star and Blackfire had a battle and the bomb made Star forget about everything....but this frase keeps on coming in her head. "I love you Star."
Well, Starfire and Robin had a fight.
Starfire runs away and Robin goes finding her.
if you guys love the couple Robin and Starfire then this story's for you
pleeze read!
A trip to the park ends in a little more romance than Robin and Starfire expected.(Oneshot)
Slade is back and he's after Lilly, while Cyborg finds Sarah is not what she seems and Red X was evil all along. This is the sequel of Concert
When Starfire is forced to leave Earth to go to war with Tamaran, Robin is heartbroken. Raven tries to comfort him, but her own emotions get in the way.

Contains some Robin x Starfire and Robin x Raven. Enjoy!
starfire meets the titans and who knows what could happen when robin doesn't know shes there.
O.K this is a fanfic for nicole_titans contest. It's really bad but I hope it's good enough for you.
Fire burns, no exceptions, but sometimes there can be loop holes. Star/Robin, oneshot
Raven and Starfire
Shoujo-ai and dogyness included
This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!
I really like this story and hope you do too please leave comments
Exactly what the Title is
a poem of Raven - dedicated to starfire... shoujo ai
Robin is teaching Starfire one of my personal fave sports, Badminton! Will Starfire go pro, or will this story contain fluff and has nothing to do with going pro? I think we all know the answer. (Parings: Star/Robin-duh- and no one else.)
This story sucks now with only the plot vaugely outlined in the first chapter, but as I add on chapters the plot will build into something like a short novel and become very entertaining. =Þ