Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/uchiha

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
A poem about Sasuke. No it doesnt rhyme.
An old story about Uchiha Madara, his early years and a little incident that changed his life. Inspired by Iron Maiden''s song "Dance of Death" and the movie "The seventh Seal"
I wrote this Naruto fanfiction a long time ago and only recently found it again. The Mary-Sue-ness of the whole thing made me laugh, so I'm putting this back up just for jollies. Hopefully my character-creating skill have improved since I wrote this.
The story,Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother was made for one reason and one only.A death tribute to Uchiha Itachi,I was listening to Gone Forever,Time Of Dying,and Never Too Late as I wrote this.When he died I cried a lot..
Story about my Naruto OCs, yeah. No actual writing and stuff so far, but here are the OC's information.
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.
A one chapter story about Itachi and Sasuke. There last moments together. This is basicly what I think will happen at the end of the Sasuke's mission to kill Itachi. Please note: this is written entirely in Sasuke's point of view.
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
Oh just fan made charcters i think of...
well it has some naruto suff in it...........its kinda confusing only my friends really know what its about


the only thing i do own in this story is probably 4 characters^^
This is a story for Sofy-san for three reasons.
 
1) She entered my contest
2) She's gonna be in my story
3) I woulda done it anyway!
There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.
Well... this is a poem of the Uchiha Massacre in Sasuke P.O.V... Yeah....
I really wanted to make this story for sofy-chan since we're sister's! I think it's alright just give me the setting details characters and all that information if you want me to make you a story
The day Sofy and Sasuke met changed there lives forever What will happen to them later I don't own Naruto or Sofy so sorry I only own My Oc Nikku
this is my life story please comment ^_^