Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yami

Displaying 1-25 of 33 results.
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
I was reading Vol 8 of ''Yami not matsui'' also known as ''Descendents of darkness'' alot was about the character Tsuzuki T.T but um reading about him inspired a liitle bit of me to write something so I hope you like it ^_^
Here is a B-day gift for a friend of mine since her birthday is today so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!!!

I hope you like your gift from me and sorry that is is short that''s because it was hard to think of any thing to wright for this one-shoot story.
Yugi tries to commit suicide but Yami and Lara find him in time, will he survive?
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Chelsea she hated me but no one expected her to do something like this no one except me YamixTea
Thus is a sad little story that I wrote because I was bored. Its about Yami dating another girl and Tea is heartbroken and she decides to end her suffering. YamixTea slight YamixOC
Malik whimpered but Marik's grip tightened. Tears running down his disheartened face, he choked out…One-Shot Songfic to MCR's 'I Don't Love You'. YMxM MarikxMalik
Cat and Yami go to a party and play Spin the Bottle. Oh, how fun.

This is a contest prize for Cat and another anniversary gift.
^^i hope you like this its my first fanficcy
What happens when Yami and Tea get paired off in every single subject that day at school?? Has someone been mischevious or is it just plain luck? Read to find out =]
them episod of my drawinr of " for ever with you" hope you like it!
this is the first episode of my fan - fic hope you like it
The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.
The life of Marik. I will get other sides later. But what will happen in this life? All about after Yami Marik disapeared. Or so we thought...
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
Yami longed for a body of his own but something goes wrong. He got a new body alright. But not the one he was expecting. Now he's a puppy and stuck in the pound and who else to adopt him but... Téa Gardner
Yugi's thoughts the night Yami confesses his love for Téa
YamixTéaxYugi
I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.
(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
Hilarious! No lemons!
Um, this is seriously random, and bad... I wrote this a while ago.. And just found it. May update if people actually like it. Basically, one day, everyone wakes up 9 years younger and with very different personalities... Its weird...
A story told in first person by the one and only Yami Atemu! I got the idea from the song i named it after. It's not very long, but different for a change. Enjoy!