Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
Submitted: April 20, 2006 • Updated: April 20, 2006
Word count: 79 • Size: <1k • Comments: 74 • views: 1048

Comments

Comments (79)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vanilla_cream_girl on May 16, 2006, 11:11:51 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI scrambled out of the bush."Who was that?!"I asked in shock."And who's this?"I added, looking at Ryu.I walked over to him and bent down.Then I wiped the tears off his cheeks."It's alright now."I told him."But I'd like to know what was going on in here..."I said, standing up with a worried look on my face...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 15, 2006, 10:31:43 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiDid I kill her? No. Something stopped me. A little something. Ryu was clinging to my leg,his little knees trembling,and his eyes full of tears. Not because I was feeling sorry for Mirage. Ryu was all I had left,as far as family went. Mirage was no longer part of it,as far as I was concerned. But Ryu still loved her,even after what she did. "Please! Stop!",he was begging me. The cold, icy look on my face softened. "Alright......",I said,and looked at Mirage,"I suggest you leave...." She smirked, and dashed off in a flash of light. I noticed Eddin and the others standing nearby. I tried to smile. "Any,uh....questions?",I asked.

DaWolff on May 15, 2006, 4:40:08 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffahem... violence serves anything but more of violence! but if it's necessary to kill, then it has to be done qiuck. (just my pasifistic thoughs, lol)

back to da story :D i can'i invent anitha, someone else, write something :D

Rikku_Mogonei on May 14, 2006, 1:06:26 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*sorry,I know its my turn,pretty much.i was out yesterday*)

I didn`t know if I was ready to fight her yet. Maybe I wouldn`t have to find out. But I knew why she was here.

"Give me the boy.",said Mirage, holding out an arm to (*probably*) jerk him up with. "I`d rather burn in the pits of hell!",I said. Ryu was walking up toward her. "I`m not afwaid of you!",he said,raising his tiny fist up. I rolled my eyes, and sat him behind me. "I`m telling you now.....give me the boy,or die.",said Mirage. "Blood runs thicker than water.....",I told her,"Not that you would know, abandoning us like you did." She looked sort of...amused. I hated that. She laughed. "Abandoned? Hardly! It was your stupid parents that abandoned you...you`r 'fearless' father must have been a magician,he disapeared when he heard the word 'commitment'.I`ll bet you-" "Shut up!",yelled Ryu,close to tears. "How dare you interupt me,you snot-nosed brat!",yelled Mirage,coming toward us. No way. Not with me here. I blocked her with my katana, jerked it up, and made a scar across her face,blood falling across her face and the ground. "Mom always said you had the looks..... but now all I see is a scarred demon.",I smirked, laughing to myself as the blood shined in a pale light. Should I kill her now? Or let her suffer?

Fargmaster on May 12, 2006, 8:24:25 PM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
Fargmasterback again sorry for delay i,v had my hands full..
i was pissing Ed of he was geting angry but all of a sudden we heard a noise Ed:hey that sounded like Nico! Ed said woried then we started to run to the palce where heard the noise..

DaWolff on May 12, 2006, 6:35:47 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff(whoa, maybe i'll draw some parts of this roleplay with MS Paint!)

"Where'd she go?" I looked after her as Nico left. "Yea, too bad! Ya would have chosen HER next into our team... :D" Alex said. "Shut up." I was pist.

sorry my english

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 6:34:16 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlAs soon as Nico had left I followed her.I knew something was up.So I hid in a bush next to the cave to keep an eye on her.Just then a cold breeze rustled through the leaves of the bush I was hiding in.I shivered.The I saw her...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:54:24 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*BTW,any background info you want to share,now would be a pretty good time ^_^*)

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:49:25 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*Phew! Mission accomplished!*)

"That`s great,now if you excuse me..." I dashed off. Where on Earth was I going!? Then I felt the familiar chill. Mirage was close by. Well,she had been here anyway. She was moving much too fast. I could see flashes of her, here and there...but I knew she was further up than that. But that`s not who I was worried about. I headed toward a cave. Mirage musn`t go there.... I carefully walked inside. "Sis? Nico?",a small voice asked me. I sighed. "Yes,Ryu,its me...",I said, pulling him to me, and ruffling his hair. He had a worried look on his face. "Is she coming?",he asked. I looked at him with pure concern. "I don`t know.....that`s why I came here...",I said.
You see, Ryu is my little brother. Why isn`t he in a house? Because,a house is too obvious. Mirage would surely find him and kill him. So he`s here for his own protection.
The candles all around us gave a nice glow. It made this once-dark pit sort of like home. "Hey,sis, guess what I found today??",asked Ryu,looking up at me with a huge grin. "I don`t know,why don`t you show me?",I asked,smiling. He was showing me a frog when the candles all flicked out. "Ah,so sweet,sorry to ruin this reunion... oh wait,I`m not sorry..." A cruel voice filled the room. Mirage....

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 9:58:38 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"Thanks!"Alex said and walked over to Eddin."I choose Shadow!"I squealed and glomped him, knocking him over."Skye!"He said to me and tried to get me off.I wiggled and hugged him tighter, grinning happily.