Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
Submitted: April 20, 2006 • Updated: April 20, 2006
Word count: 79 • Size: <1k • Comments: 74 • views: 1047

Comments

Comments (79)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 11:52:36 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks for the compliment on my song!I made it myself!Anyway...I continued singing as Nico worked.I knew that we all hoped Eddin would be alright...

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 11:20:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*nice song ^___^*)

I started tending to Wolfie`s injury with the stuff Skye gave me...the heck!? We don`t use this in Japan....not traditionally, anyway...

Oh well.......

That song......it was strange how much it had an impact on me....

(*okie,I`m tired.....can`t think of anything to write...but I agree,its a great story so far ^__^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 10:24:33 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlAlex and I ran over to Nico and Eddin.I was scared for him, but I kept my focus and pulled some emergancy bandages from my quills.I handed them and a bottle of antaceptic to Nico."It's all right, Eddin...You're going to be fine..."I reassured him.I put my hand on Nico's shoulder.Then I wiped her tears away."One step at a time, We can make it...One step at a time, We can take it...We're strong enough to do this, strong enough to pull through this, strong enough to keep on going 'til we've reached our goal!"I sung.My own song floated out of my heart and got carried on the wind.Nico got a boost of courage."We...Can...Do...This...!"She said...


Great story!I can't wait to see what happens next!n.n

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 8:57:03 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei
Blood splattered on me as well.
I shoved Robin aside.
All that mattered was that Wolfie was ok.....

"Eddin,are you alright??",I asked. Then I saw the wound,and immediately started to cry. I was a little too late.

Was there anything I could do? I had to do SOMETHING...otherwise,my attempt to save him would be in vain.
I did the most I could by applying pressure to his wound... The health teacher always said that slowed the bleeding....

I knew I had to stay strong,but the tears wouldn`t stop....

DaWolff on April 29, 2006, 2:58:30 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffMy nails were almost cutted off by Robin's sword, and i suddendly saw Nico running towards us, revealing her katana.

"No, Nico! He's too... URGH!" I was interrupted by Robin's sword, that sliced a deep scar to my chest. "ED! NO!" I heard Alex and Skye yelling.

Robin settled his sword onto my throat, ready to cut it off. "Welcome to hell, tought guy." He smiled meanly.

Then, before I could say "Toasted jellyfish (wtf)" , long katanasword tore trought Robin's chest. His dirty blood flew onto me. "Bye, but not goodbye..." he said couching blood.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 28, 2006, 8:49:53 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlMy eyelids fluttered open.I groaned and shakily stood up with Alex's help. "Thanks."I told him, gratefully.Then I saw Nico.I stared in amazement as a fire-dragon formed around her."For you, Robin, the end is now."I herd her say and then speed toward Robin."W-Wow..."I breathed.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 28, 2006, 11:40:58 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh,and that dragon thing is rare, i can`t just summon it or whatever*)

Rikku_Mogonei on April 28, 2006, 6:42:48 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*I think it would be "flew toward". I hope that helps ^__^*)

This...this...thing was mocking me. It stopped nearly a half second in front of me,then sped off in a zigzag pattern. I closed my eyes. I had to focus on the movements MENTALLY,not physically...I would just get dizzy and become vulnerable. I listened to the way the movements pierced the air. I opened my eyes. Now.

I finally hit the real thing. Alex flew up just in time to see the (*now I could see it*) robot fall to the ground. "It was a stupid robot!?",he said. "Yeah..",I said, flipping it over. There was a very familiar marking on it...."Another one of Eggman`s schemes...It looks like his machinery is much more high-tech than it once was.",I said,"It also seems he may become yet ANOTHER problem..." I groaned. But I only stayed still for a moment. Eddin needed help...or at least,that was what I was going to give him....

I ran over to him, avoiding anything I could trip on (*that was something that didn`t need to happen twice -_-"*), and jumped up into the air, and something I didn`t even know was possible happened....Out of the flames forming around me, a long, snake-like dragon was twisting and scratching at the sky. Then it locked its cold,firey embers (*that were his eyes*) on Robin. I lost my ability to control myself. My eyes were glowing, and I spoke in a voice simular to how the dragon`s might have been if it could talk: "For you,Robin,the end is now."

DaWolff on April 28, 2006, 3:45:28 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff"What the heck!?" I said confused: "Alex! Go get the Emerald!!!" "DONTCHA SEE?? Skye past out and Nico is in middle of somekinda friggin' magic!! (wtf)" he replied. "DAMN! Ok go help the girls I'll get the stone!" I yelled. "Roger!"

Alex flied for the girls while I tried to get the emerald and kept fighting Robin. I quickly kicked him in his head and ran for the Emerald. And just when i was reaching it...


BTW IS IT "flied" or "flew" sorry my no-good english. :(

vanilla_cream_girl on April 27, 2006, 1:43:22 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI sped toward Robin, my anger rising.Then I jumped and WHACK, I kicked Robin right on his side.He went flying over a rock and landed some distance away.Then I turned around and saw something strange going on around Nico.I zipped over to her."What's going on?"I asked her.But before she could answer me I felt something hard hit me on the head.Then everything went black.I was clearly unconsious...