Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
Submitted: April 20, 2006 • Updated: April 20, 2006
Word count: 79 • Size: <1k • Comments: 74 • views: 1048

Comments

Comments (79)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rikku_Mogonei on April 26, 2006, 6:29:06 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiI started to freak out a little... that definantly had to hurt...!

"I don`t need to worry about Wolfie until this is over!",I whispered, "Or anyone for that matter..." I blushed...that was supposed to stay in a thought bubble!! O//O

I didn`t have much time to think before a cold chill of wind went by me. "WTF??",I said quietly, scanning the area around me. It was moving fast,whatever it was. Even Robin or Eddin,or anyone for that matter, was THAT fast... I ignored it for the moment....

Then something hit me in the stomach. It moved to fast for me to see what. I concentrated on the way the wind was moving around me....finally,I focused on something,and sent my katana through it....only to hit a copy, which fell to the ground in a puddle of water. "Crap...looks like I have yet ANOTHER problem to deal with...",I groaned, casted a sorry look toward the others (*who may still need help*) and tried to kill that sick little-----

(*just guess ^__^*)

Anyway,that`s it for me! Thanks to everyone who`s helped with this! :D

Fargmaster on April 26, 2006, 3:06:49 AM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
Fargmasterthen i take out m4 commando mahcine gun and Robin uses matrixxx!!! omg! cuz he haxs then Eddin jumps in the air and uses bule nail attack(did i get it right?) and blows Robin away next..

DaWolff on April 25, 2006, 10:01:49 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffwow! back to me, alex and robin.

The explosion threw me at huge power to a rock. It hurt alot, but it didn't matter right now. If the Emeralds were destroyed, the world would turn to unstoppable chaos. And that ain't good, eh?

"Suprised dog-boys?" Robin smiled meanly. "Black Arms' sientist aliens made my sword ablo to create explosions!"

"Yes... I figured that out already..." I said painfully. Right before that I jumped in air, next to Alex. "Ready?" I asked. "You bet!" he replied. Before i fell back to the ground.

I fell next to Robin and kept battling him with my nails. I yelled: "NOW!!!"

In air, Alex took a number of small but powerful bombs from his pocket and threw them. I ran away from the danger-zone.

Robin tried to ran away, but too late. The bombs exploded right next to Robin... and that looked like it hurt.

"BOOOOOO-YAAAAH!! Who's yo daddy!?!" Alex yelled. "He's not dead yet, Alex. He alot smarter then he looks like." I tried to calm him down: "But I guess this emerald is safe now."

or was it... YOU DECIDE!

vanilla_cream_girl on April 25, 2006, 11:16:53 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI skated after Nico as she ran in the direction of Eddin and Alex.I was still worried.So I decided to keep an eye on her to make sure she will be alright.Just then we see an explosion in the distance.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 25, 2006, 11:06:05 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiSo it`s back.......

"Its alright,it`ll go away..",I said.

Even if it wasn`t,I still wouldn`t leave Eddin and Alex by themselves.

It wasn`t my fault that that curse had been inflicted upon me....

When I was young, I had been shunned. But then,I got a gift of sorts...It let me read people`s minds just by touching them.

At first,it was ok,until I found out things I didn`t want to.

I had this bruise now. No matter what,it was here to stay...

Skye looked worried. "I`ll be fine,don`t worry!",I assured her. I got out my katana. [*I`m comin` Wolfie!

vanilla_cream_girl on April 25, 2006, 9:35:43 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI tried to get the thing off Nico's back, but failed."I can't get it off..."I told her."Plus I have no idea what it is."I say."Do you think Eddin and Alex will be alright for a few minutes, while I take you to the school sick-bay?"I asked her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 25, 2006, 6:37:36 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneithen of course,i tripped. "Are you okay?!",asked Skye,stopping beside me. I winced. "Yeah,but Wolf-...Eddin and Alex are chasing Robin...I don`t know what`ll happen now...I tried help,but..",I started, but fell to my hands and kness. Skye helped me up. "Wow,you must`ve really tried to help him... ooh....that....thing on your back doesn`t look too good...",said Skye,alarmed.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 24, 2006, 10:31:26 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!I'll be my new Sonic character, Skye!I walk out of the school gates to see Nico running off."Wonder where she's going?"I say and skate off after her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 24, 2006, 6:17:22 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneino,you can give people permission, Wolfie,its fine by me ^__^

yeah,you can join ^__^

thanks,now I know more about Robin and Eddin ^__^

DaWolff on April 23, 2006, 11:03:53 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffif ya ask me... yes ya can join... i guess it's nico's decision...

over here i would like to add some of my character's abilities: Eddin can run faster than knuckles in his super speed, but not as fast as sonic. but he can jump superduper high, and he has these sharp nails.

Robin: he has this longsword (check out my pic of him) wich could cut chaos emeralds. his mission is to destroy all seven chaos emeralds with his sword, he is sent by black doom.