Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A red rose

A cute one-shot Sonamy fic to enjoy!!!

Chapter 1 - A red rose

Chapter 1 - A red rose
Hey my second fic hope you like it.

Disclaimer:I don't own Sonic or Amy.



A Red Rose

It was a warm summer night,blue hedgehog,Sonic,add invite Amy Rose over to his house.He add something very importent to tell her.

"Amy."said Sonic.

"What is it Sonikku?!"she ask cheerfuly.

"I have something importent...very importent to tell."said Sonic taking Amy's hands in his own."I know you love me,you're a great girl and all,but I dont share the same feeling as you do.I want you to know you're a good friend,one of the best I have,and I don't want you to be made at me."said Sonic as he release her hand.She hugged him.

"Thank you."she said.

"What for?"ask Sonic.

"For not lying to me.You were honest and that's what I admire you for."said Amy.

"Here,take this in symbole of our friendship."said Sonic turning around to take a red rose from his jardin.He toke the rose his hand and then hise in pain droping the flower.Amy knelt beside him and toke his injured hand.

"The torn of the rose made a wound."said Amy pulling off his glove and she wraped his his hand with a tissu from her pocket."Here,all better."she said cheerfully.

"Tanks."said Sonic picking up the rose and this time waching out for the torns.He handed the flower to Amy.She smiles.

"I'll go home to put it in the water,bye Sonic."said Amy kissing him on the cheek,and left.

"YEAH BYE!!!!!!"shouted Sonic happely,waving goodbey to one of his best friend.

The End.

Did you like it review.

Bye I have to go whacht SonicX.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on February 24, 2006, 12:31:47 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThis is very good. my only complaint is that it isn't in an easy-to-read format. Maybe paragraphs. Anyway, please don't take that as an insult. The story itself was very good. Could you (and everyone else) check out my fanfic some time? I'm open to advice. here's the link: http://www.fanartcentral.net/stories.php?sid=28644.

Anyway, This is really nice work. keep it up.

DaWolff on February 5, 2006, 11:52:07 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffnah...

cute story, but sonic didn't admit it yet... hey make more chaps and in the end he tells the truth!

Cowgirl10 on December 16, 2005, 3:57:23 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Okay

major_sonamy_fan22 on June 8, 2005, 4:02:05 AM

major_sonamy_fan22 on
major_sonamy_fan22that was really cute! try and write more!

clolymy on April 30, 2004, 9:42:08 PM

clolymy on
clolymyThanks blue-super-star,I caled Dark Wind Dark Shadow I think because I add just recive a coment from someone call Dark Shadow weird eh?Anyways thanks for reading my fic I'm so glad you like it!!!!!!!!!*Peace*

clolymy on April 21, 2004, 5:55:16 AM

clolymy on
clolymyOk Mewlon I'll work on another Sonamy!!!!!!!!I'm glad you like my fic!!!!!!!

Mewlon on April 20, 2004, 12:16:19 PM

Mewlon on
MewlonAWwww! It was sad and cute...but I wanted Sonic and Amy to be together! I'm a huge Sonamy fan. Could you...please write a Sonamy fic? This time longer and with a happier ending? Please?
Pretty please!!?

Dark_Wind on March 3, 2004, 12:32:45 PM

Dark_Wind on
Dark_WindIt's okay. It happened once before and it will happen again^-^.

clolymy on March 3, 2004, 7:14:50 AM

clolymy on
clolymyEh sorry, Dark Wind,don't know why I wrote Dark Shadow.

clolymy on March 3, 2004, 7:13:32 AM

clolymy on
clolymyTHANKS DARK SHADOW!!!!!!!!!I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!