Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 292 results.
....ngh...reflection on how im feling right now...AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP! XD
The story abaut the strongest Firesouls...
These are mini stories for Crocdragon89's pics.Links will also be included if you wish to see the pics! ^^
In the world of tscerona (Serone-A)
A group of teenagers (16-18) must travel across the world to find "the crevice" an ancient gateway they dont know what it does, or where it is but they have been told that it can save their village and possibly th
Sad little story about someone who see's only ugly, its better then it sounds so give it a chance.
None really, made this for english but then I put most of my heart into it on accident.
Vampire Kaii (My original character from my 'Blood Brothers' series) muses over the activities of a vampire ^_^. A short piece written for a University, had to be between 300-500 words. Hope you like ;)
Mmmm. Delicious Yaoi goodness. This story is set in a fantasy realm of my own invention. And it's totally gay. Please read it and comment, as I will not continue it unless someone asks me to. (Cat, you don't count.)
A story about a Count, some teenagers, a doctor, and a mystery.
sum of u asked me 2 do sum more romance stories, and i have, but i finally posted 1! weeeee! not too special- but i like to dreem... y must i tortur myself w. this stuff... i can never hav it!
Ever wanted to know about my characters but never had a good bio to go off of? Well I am going to be making profiles for my characters now so incase people want to draw them.
All Characters © Jennifer Crenshaw (Me) do not claim them as your own crea
a weirdo poem i wrote b/cuz i could. a messed of version of the night before x-mas. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
This is a poem I wote for my friend Ray.......
A poem that I wrote for My boyfriend Josh.....we are no longer together because I found out he was using me to get to my friend.
This is the guy for Hanukah just like Christmas has Santa.
This is actually just a compile of thoughts at the begging, which then evolved into this story. Nearly all of the people that have read it and know me personally see parralelles...I really like it,just Give it an attempt of reading!
I will get ya into the cartoon before it comes out...it is an great original work. The thing before the prologue is what I had to do for english. This is what you will start on before you get to the actual story...Cya!
After many countless hours of editing, I have made a clean version of Midnight Moon. When I say clean, I mean it has no mention of any yaoi-ish things.
Pheniox remembers a hidden life, he wishes to relive.
A conversation between a mother and her five year old daughter. Just an idea i got whilst listening to Cristofori's Dream by David Lanz.
A poem that just literally wrote itself. I sat on a chair and the keyboard...well...it isn't hairy...
Here are my poems
A stupid thing I thought up while in Since at school....More chapters coming ^^
wrote this about a year ago after i had a nit so great day with much fighting and bad words. Feel like banging my head repeatidly for posting it, but here it is, flame if you want to, i don't care