Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 101-125 of 292 results.
Nevean and Malekia are two teenage boys who are about to start a new beginning and hopefully leave their painful past behind and start a new life... together? BoyxBoy
it isn't that good. but it really hit me hard when i reread it...
a poem about alot of different people.
a poem about the sea
well, just a poem i thought u in like, 3 mins, but oh well, i like it, so does my friends
A poem to go with the picture.
This is a poem I wrote today in math class for I was bored and this was how I felt today.
Just a poem I did, because I could. If you read it I'd be really happy. I'm trying to be a writer, so any advice you could offer would help. About me and my used to be best friend.
Uhm..Ok ignore the funny part but this actually happened and it is a really true and awesome story! Please Read!
Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!
htis is probably one of hte last poems i'll wirte so enjoy it lots
Sandy was always the non-conformist. She never wanted to be like everyone else, never wanted to not stand out in a crowd. She was independant and reckless.
Then she was shipped off to Cormerick's School for Unfortunate Talents.
Miri has been on the run from the government her whole life, only, she dosent know it. She was involved in this prject and something happened and her patents decided they didnt want to be a part of it, so they ran off with Miri. Only now they decided
Erm...Little story I wrote when my dad had to take me w/him to work at the hospital because we had a "hurricane day" (instead of snow day because I live in Florida)...
Sequal to "Midnight Moon" (One-Shot) (Status: Complete) Please Comment!
A sad story about two half demon siblings trying to get through their life. (One-Shot)(Status: Complete)Please Comment!
my school work
a collection of my dreams

feel free to wonder over them and decide on my level of sanity...
Four friends set out to kill Kyuuka's father. Instead they find friends in unusual places and on top of that, they get placed in a different dimension. Now they must find their way beck home. But will all of them make it back home saftly?
In a world of war between races, 12 year old Tomoki sets off on a journey to save his brother. Joining with many others of different kinds and with different aims, they must work with each other to try and achieve what they wish.
It's only one chapter about an encounter this guy has with this dragon
About a 7 years old princess who hates adults...and is very rich...chapter one may make no sense but sooner it'll make sense so dont worry.
this isn't my best....but its about a group of four who are pirates. if you like action adventure and pirates then this is the story fo you!!
It's not a story, it's a song i made up about butter.
Continued story from 'Angelz,' So...if you haven't read 'Angelz' yet...some stuff might...well...confuse you. 2nd fanfic and dont be harsh on me! =^ ^=