Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 351-375 of 434 results.
just a little fic with me and my frends. nix is a new guy. hes perty kool. as soon as i can find a scanner that'll work with my computer ill submit a pic of all my chars! neehee!
this was a story i wrote for school
An old story all about one of my favorite character.
Is it just me, or have I posted almost every school assignment known to me on this site?....Ja I guess it’s just me...
My class’ assignment was to_ Write a mini-story using the theme “What I wished someone told me.” Include the words shell, comic book, discarded, soap box, rubber soles, and postcards.___ Surprisingly I managed to do so! R&R!(Read it and Reap....)
When you think about the undernourished, the famished, and the starving....What color comes to mind? Grab your local dictionary!
almost losing some one you love
about the true love I had
I wrote this story for english. I thought it was good so i posted it here.
I wrote a true story about my friend who's mom died of cancer a while back.
In Re' Jarl, magic is forbidden, and possession is punishable by death. Yet some secret villages still practise it, going out on raids to save those who have magic. After being shot, Meg the Sorceress is adopted by Gypsies, and a series of events beg
me my firend and a rock!!!!
A very nice comedy I wrote a few years back...
its sad ok? PLZ READ
This is my first fantasy story ^_^
A tragedy of your wildest dreams... I love it!
Story about a girl who goes through adventure type things in her life.
A girl named Sapphire is orfaned at an early age and adopted by The Dragon Clan. What happens when she returns to her birthplace?
its an interview im doing with some of my fave charcters ^_^ i hope u all enjoy
This is based on the true story of our school fire drill. Just so you know our school is very messed up and you probally won't even belive some of what you read. so read and tell us what you think.
Basically, I was thinking deeply and decided to write down what I felt. It's sort-of in a meditation format. Hope you like it!
Cute little things to cats and dogs.
This is the story about my sisters first driving expiriance!!! I THOGUHT IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!please tell me what you think!!!!please

D_______D
Short little Fanfictions
please don't do these in front of pervsss.....so maybe you shouldn't at all.....just read it already!!! you've read this far so go ahead!!!!