Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 401-425 of 434 results.
the tale of two survivors from tigerland.
A little Halloween story co-written with Sami-blye (eem_evas...go check out her awesome art). A little late for Halloween, or early, however you see it, but that's ok...please read.
It is pretty much a poem about wanting to die.
THE REAL STORY OF HUMPTY DUMPTY!!!
Just in time for Valentine's Day...a story about Valentine's Day! ^^ This is a little story that my friend Sami and I wrote for the school newspaper. It's really not what you think...
Story about a fight
a crazy story that takes place in kind of a different dimension with dumb*drools* and deformed people...
You know, everyone thinks sweet and sour chicken is so innocent...but they're wrong. Wrong I tell you!! O.o;; Heh...anyway, based on a true story. Names were changed to protect the stupid (meaning yours truly).
Just a little thing I had posted in my livejournal and used it for my rp chara at bandcandy. I wrote it when I was depressed. Hopefully, it'll make you think.
A psuedo script of my own made up episode of Mr. Bean. please leave comments because theirs really no point of posting things if nobody says anything. Also please forgive my spelling and grammers if you find them.
My story about beginning to deal with family Cancer
I'm still writing this story so I dont have a name for it yet... eh heh...
What do u think
The adventures of Ebony White, and her cousin Reuel White in the epic journey to find a library book with Ebony's locker.
Whatever
Okay, first if you think I copied this from 2Soras2Rikus at RPGdreamersforums.com well your wrong because...............I AM 2SORAS2RIKUS!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME THEN GO INTO MY PROFILE, LOOK AT MY NAME THEN GO TO RPGDREAMERSFORUMS.COM AND LOO
I dedicate this story to Eunice Vun, my friend and part-time editor, who inspired and helped me with ideas when I was stuck. Thanks a whole heap Eunice! Oh yes, and also Mr Gavin Marshall, known as Mr M, for pushing me to my greatest extent with word
A group of completly diffrent kids meet in a summer camp called CAMP LANDIE.
...dont ask...
I thought of this while doing a roleplay in furcy! Anyway I write at a grade 10 grade level but I'm in grade seven... comments? Questions?
The story of why the Army Of Butterflies and Sockpuppets hate each other.
Don't read if you don't like stupid stuff, or if you don't like when the author decides to interupt.
Another Story I wrote..
Another Short Story..
Another short story I didn't finish.