Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 376-400 of 434 results.
This Tells About Teddy The Pebble Joining Teen Titans.
A story like Kenshin but with a girl from the states.
Kinda like a X-Men / Cowboy Bebop thingy.
I was experimenting with different beginnings for a story i'm planning on writing, and i came up with this. Which is weird because the story has nothing to do with this... lol and i was not depressed when i wrote this by the way
Lost and alone,at the age of 7, Leiko finds herself taken in by the loving grandparents (Mai and Kashu) of Kyousou. She grows up as a part of the family. Now she is 17 and realizing who she is, realizing new experiences..and finding her family.
-thi
An attempt to write in the style of Stephen King...attempt being the key word. This is just too gross, even for me...What am I talking about? You'll have to read to find out...not for the faint of stomache...
This poem talks about my dreams and things i would like in life... i am not so sure though if it will come but i pray it does. ^^
This is a story bout' me & my friend on the phone.lol
some interesting ques. of why (poem)
Two friends who haven't seen each other in years have a little reunion. A little different than you might think ((short)).
i was bored in language today so i wrote this. comment. do not read if you have a weak concience.
A little short story based on a rp senario, staring Drake and Kitana. Enjoy and ignore the unoriginal title.
3 best friends lost in a haunted house! Hehehe it's quite funny how they handle it.
Alright, I know the title is dumb but hey, im only 11. Anyway its a good story. At least I think so.
Just another short story that i wrote
This is my series called Broken Memories...Devona's boyfriend has hit her for te last time. She runs away to her best friend, Mikayla's, house, only to realize that she has to get out of that place. Will she ever find a place to live safely?
ummm don't know how 2 explain it u have 2 see 4 yr self i guess
read this and hopefully it will catch your intrest to talk to me....just read and you'll undersatnd
A leather bound book with all my poems in it.
This is another short story that i wrote for the plurlist contest, except this one was for this year. Oh, i won for this one too. ^_^
Its a short story that i wrote for the Plurlist Contest at school last year. Its short. Oh, and I came in first.
something ive been working on. gotta work on it more. some of it sounds crappy.
Wow I made this awhile ago! like last year or something
The vast story that folows the life of a crinos wolf and how he has to go through making up for his mistakes!!!Inspired by Julia of The Wolves and Balto!!!lol
A short folk tale that I made up the other day.