Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 326-350 of 434 results.
Overly exajerated story of my huanted house. (still it can be scary) Your welcome to comment on this work and any other work you'd like.
A story about a chance of never saying goodbye or I'm sorry.
This story is about a possesive river, guarding a mysterious harp. Enjoy!
Sometimes the truth can hurt. Other times, it could save your life. One way or another, it always hurts somebody. Even you. We think the truth can be a way out of trouble. But it isn’t always, life is cruel, the truth is too. But lies hurt the most.
DIS 1'S 4 U BUDDY OL' PAL!! :3
Kinda like a Goosebumps storyline. This is what happens when twisted minds are let loose. . .
My friends
Just a little something I wrote when English got boring. Really good description. Plz comment!
this is a book I,m wrtiting about me and my g/f all events are true
Just a original story that I started to write a while back, and hoping to get more Ideas along the way... Please, if you think anything should be changed, let me know, because I will take any suggestions seriously.
Ever wonder what it is exactly that a teenage girl is thinking? Have you ever been curious just a little bit? Well here you can read every thought and word of this one teenage girl. Get to know her on a personal level and get in touch with a soft spo
Once upon a time there was a kingdom made of clay. There was no violence or hatred. Everyone was happy. Everyone is, except a young girl named Avani.
The story behind the picture of Chai. Please comment if you can =).
The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const
This really wont have any significance to anyone.. but im putting it on here to do so.. Its basically how i met Madra and how i got to know her...
This is the story of the adventure that life has taken me on since I was very young.
Its about 5 girls who end up in there favorite anime show its mainely about a girl named Emma and her quest to find her friends and get home. But part of her wants to stay with Trunks wich is who she is falling in love with.^__^
Two lovers face a bump in their relationship, LITERALLY!
a story you should read
This was done in my dream, and when I woke up this morning (June 20,2004) It just came in thought! Even though it's Summer not Winter, but hey oh well... :)
Want to know more about the God of Death? *^_^*
this was a projeect thingy i had to do in english class it was fun. we had to write abut things that described ourselves i tihnk it came out really good ^^. plz read and tell meh what you think!
Even in death, someone can continue to help those important to them.
A story I wrote because I was bored
well I found an old book full of poems/storys I wrote, this is 1 of em. about suicide. very short =^__^=