Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 222 results.
naruto tired of konoha after being called a monster by
sakura, he go's to the akatsuki where he meets someone.
a story about my life and my friends lives in the naruto world. Leah, my bff since 4th grade. Seris, we get ourselves in tons of trouble together. Yensha, ME! alittle bossy funloving idiot who can be fun to be with unless im pissed.
a story about my life and my friends lives in the naruto world. Leah, my bff since 4th grade. Seris, we get ourselves in tons of trouble together. Yensha, ME! alittle bossy funloving idiot who can be fun to be with unless im pissed.
this is my friend Nick's story and i promised that i would post it here for him because he doesn't have a coputer at his house. So Nick my friend here you go i hope you have a chance to see this during school at sometime.
well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz
The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)
Gift!fic for Symphoniaprincess101. [ONESHOT. AU. SAKURA'S POINT OF VIEW] I'm in love with my waiter.
I know there's probably about a million stories like this on the internet, but...
Anyway, please read and comment!!!! ^^
Title later
yes, i know, i know , haku is a GUY but for this fan fic..... he's a she]takes place a year or so before their death.
[AU] All they really needed was a little verification. Someone to tell them they weren't worthless.
ONE SHOT. Sasuke pleeds for forgiveness the only way he can.
I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor
A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.
ROFLMAO this is so FUNNY! A MUST-READ! also, i accept ideass and i give full credit to the person who gives me the idea
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
Stuff friends and I make up. lol
Okay, first off this is based juust after Sasuke beat naruto at the waterfall battle and is looking to find orochimaru's hideout.

WARNING: CONTAINS DEISASU SHONENAI
my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!
Okay this is just something totally random. All flames are accepted because I'm flaming it myself. So it's about Sasuke's cousin that has amnesia. Find out what happens inside.
based off of real events (in my life) and ones i wish happened XD humor, and maybe a couple of romances along with it! all in highschool but they never grow up!

naruto style!
read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!
About a assasian that watched over kakashi and the others and finally shows herself. She is a harpie, knows medical justus. Kakashi feel in love with her when they were in the same group, in the past. her parents died by the nine-tails fox tail.
The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.
Story can also be found on fanfiction.net here
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3590952/1/The_True_Meaning_to_Care