Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 126-150 of 222 results.
This story is about me ( Sasukelover1) as Zelda. It's telling what would happen if every Naruto charecter was real and if I was apart of the Huyga clan. I just added the beginning because it made it easier on me.
Allright ppl don't kill me if you have seen something like this . The ppl answering the questions are naruto sakura and the one who didn't even want to show up sasuke uchiha .
I think i'm having 10 pages of questions .
A young ten year old girl was walking home from school, when she is visited by 4 unexpected visitors; who've come to take her. Suddenly a ninja comes out. Saves her and stalks her for a whole year. What will happpen to this unexpected girl?
This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.
Letters that i've made for questions that I have to ask.
This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.
Spicer tells everyone about a giant Holiday called Christmas. What will happen
hi this is one of the story's were requested to be written my friend zukosavatarofthesunandmoon wanted me to write I used her Oc and please comment or i u want me to write a Naruto story just give me the Details on my Profile
hehe, cuteness and stupidity...please comment
What will happen when Kiba accidentally performs a jutsu that switches the personalities of Sasuke and Hinata? Hopefuly a good laugh. Comments are very appreciated!
Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.
I got bored at wok and just made this up while listening to the radio. Feel free to submit your own.
A random parody w/t naruto charies and my oc mauri!!!
Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!
The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^
What happens when Naruto, co, and Foxx (OC) become reall? ALl hell breaks loose-that's what!
A story about shino and his girl...
Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.
The naruto characters (most of them anyways) gets switched into some one else's bodies. Funny! well, kind of. and a bit confusing too.
Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.
Stupid but funny! FEAR TEH KIBA NESS!
an obito love story with my oc
Naruto and Hinata.a couple but this dosent only revolve around them