Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 151-175 of 222 results.
A love taken by accident, a love not meant to be. Forming unknown, but it happens, and erupts. Will it succeed or with it fail?
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
Is it just me or is Naruto getting Soap Opera-y?
you know your obbsessed with Naruto when...........
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.
Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!
Byoki=sick
 
Lot's o' japanese, mild language, sexual contect (at end), and video game refrances. (a lot more about it inside!)
 
MBS suck at sumary.
Naruto and everyone return from summer break and are ready to fight.
My first fanfic!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

A mysterious girl comes to Konoha, looking for an old friend, and someone Naruto knows very well. Will the secrets in her past change everything?
What happens when Foxx's friend, Oni (Kpt14's OC), comes for a mission to Konoha? What weird things comes to mind when she finds out that Foxx has the week off and has nothing to do? OCxSasuke OCxGaara
Here's a story about a boy who has never recieved love, what will he do when he does get it? Exept it? Or Reject it?
 
A fanfic I made last week, so you'd be expecting to story to be like, rushed. Great story anyway. For all of you Naruto fans out there. This is for you!
What happen Sasuke have a dead girlfriend went his came back with people holding the cofin but the other don't know
This is a story about me and my girlfriend
Very funny Naruto charater them songs YAY ^_^!
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
A girl, named Lauren, is just watching Naruto with her friend, Laura, and gets sucked into the Naruto world. What will she do? How could she possibly survive in the Naruto world if she isn't a ninja? Is there a possible way she can become a ninja?
How does one apologise to an entire village for over ten years of fear? Gaara goes to Kankurou for some advice. Oneshot, Sandsib fic. May later become part of my 20 inkspots collection.
-cough- Crack fic I did for a contest in the Naruto Yaoi guild in gaia.
Dammit FAC. wtf mate?! The spaces are to fawking big.
Stupid shootty-ness. D:
Did you guys ever wonder how kakashi got the Sharingan yet at the same time is not from the uchiwa clan. You might ask how i know and the answer is easy the only surviving member of the uchiwa clan is Saske. The sharingan was learned because of his dedeca
Here is the story of kakashi dad
Yep, Its just a dumb Naruto story I made when I was bored that parodies the scene where the team introduces themselves to Kakashi-sensei. Enjoy the dumbness!