Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 76-100 of 222 results.
Sorry for the sucky title. The beggining is set in a fanmade village of mine called The Village Hidden in the Shadows, but most of it is set in Konoha. Don't shoot me!
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved
this is the continuation of my first story because I couldn't add on to it pleeze enjoyX3
naruto is in his fox demon form but with his normal personality fins out what happens by reading
i'm not sure which category this would go under so i put under one that fitted it the most.
Funny, serious, and down right wierd... Wanna see some charater's reactions to half the songs on here... Then this is for you... original and already made characters will be here with theme's picked by me.





Gaaralover... P.S- GAARA'S MINE!!!
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
[AU, SASUSAKU] The Uchiha Massacre was a cold case. But when the younger of the two survivors is found beaten within an inch of his life, new suspicions emerge...and Uchiha Sasuke is driven precariously close to the edge.
this is info on the group called red moon and who they are ....
What if Naruto had a cousin -Lily? What if Sasuke has her brothers? What will Naruto do to help Lily get them back? Or will their be a broken promise along the way?
Read if you'd like to join the Akatsuki.
Tell me if you or your characters want to be in this, and I'll add them, yeah!!!! However, keep in mind I can only update every so often.... ^^'''
Naruto eats a sacred bowl of ramen and things get crazy...
MY FIRST FAN FIC! PLEZ COMMENT!
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Yosh!!! Naruto Know Your Stars!
Disclaimer: I Do Not own Naruto But i DO Own This Story =)
GaaraxChristal forever <3
A short one-shot for my friend :P
in this story you will ask me,shikamau and gaara questions
in this story my bro shikamaru will be entervewing everyone and if you have ocs they can be in this story
in this story I will Not be acepting oc's sorry but in this story gaara needs your help on how to get me to go on a date with him
Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . What does he want Arya thought getting scared .
Random Naruto stories! First one with Hidan and Kakuzu!!
me:hi this is my first storie I hope you enjoy it and if you want your characters to be in it you can just ask me
This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!
This is all about dreams i have about Gaara and my pal Harri and Sasuke and ppl from Naruto, now its like rlly wierd but u will get the gist of it eventually! lol Have fun and good luk. xx