Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 101-125 of 222 results.
This is me demented play i made up coz i was bored...

STARING: Naruto, Sasuke, Fangirls, 5 dollars, and Jesse McCartney

Enjoy!!
Side story for Be My Friend. 10 yr old Kakashi and 9 yr old Iruka decide the Yellow Flash needs a girlfriend and set out on a mission to set him up with someone. Their plans don't go so smoothly.
I see naruto and fall in love with him and try to become a ninja to see him more

characters-Me,naruto,kakashi,sasuke,sakura,boo,Vikki,garra,ino,karen[my sister],and shikamaru
Arya is a ninja in her village without a life . She's was born in leaf village raised as a ninja there , but moved before she was put into a team . She lives now in the village hidden in the mist . Wating for a mircle to happen to save her ...
this story is Called Naruto's secret it's after the Sasuke Retreival mission with Sakura, Sasuke, & Kakashi bashing so fans of these chraters beware
mina-takara will do anything to find out about her past. even if it means being evil?
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
this is about a girl named ayame ozora who's clan got killed by itachi when she was 6. her only wish is to kill him to avenge her clan and parent's. what happends? it's based on the show naruto!
This is a story with a few OCs and some original Naruto charecters. It's a boarding school for ninjas. They deal with classes, friendship, and even, Love.
Foxx learns what puppets are and what they do! B4 the story of Naruto starts! I don't own Naruto or Oni!
This just came out of my bored-out-of-hell mind one Friday night.
WARNING:THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY OOC.
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS.
I JUST OWN THE NOT PLOT LINE :3
...
What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!
Hello A message for all you lovers out there. If you Think Love is For FairyTales, Then Well I am here to tell you the truth.......I Am Cupid, Ninja Of the clouds and of the heart...And now its time for The tales of Love Ever Lasting......
All right this is my first try for a couple based story i read a good one on deviantart.com . The couple is itachi and sakura so don't kill me ppl .
Someone is taking over America! So we decide to be ninjas and fight for our world! At the same time there is romance beetween many characters along the way. If you wanna be part of this fun journey just ask!^__^
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
naruto asks a question....................
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.
[NaruHina, NejiHina]
Just a cute one-shot^~ nothing specialX3(excuse my english, please^^)
And her heart felt lighter, as she remembered his face. For a moment she no longer wished she was Sakura, she didn’t wish for attention or acknowledgement.
I wrote this for my friend. She likes it. XD Hope you do.
Sakura was placed in another group when a student was killed. Replacing Sakura's place, a new student. She is about as old as Naruto. Naruto gets more focused with something he wants to protect. Sauske looses his focus when he meets her.
What happens when Kankuro tries to play a prank on Gaara by switching Gaara's and Sakura's shampoos? ONESHOT
No, this is not anything like the game.
I hope all of you will love my story.Personally I think Naruto always acuses Sasuke of insulting him.Maby thats why Sasuke and Naruto always get in fights!Enjoy my story!?
(Also give me a comment on who you think will win the fight)