Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 222 results.
Just random things like surveys and quizzes...dont read unless you really want to.
The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.
Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.
When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
Kankurou's thoughts, feelings and emotions as he runs after Gaara's kidnappers. [Shippuuden sploilers]
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
This is good to me what do u think?^^
What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD
I tried uploading this before, and I don't think it worked, so let's give this a shot. I wrote it during Christmas when Kisame wouldn't get out of my head. Yes, I know it's a little late, but oh well. Hope you like it!
Chapter Three = humour again.
"Never fear, Neji!" someone said. Far too loudly. "Master Gai once told me of a hangover remedy! You need - well,we'll have to find a dog and get it to bite you first - and a pepper and-"
New year party at the Hyuga manor. All the Naruto characters celebrating the upcoming New year. With music,dancing,food,and some romance.Sorry I'm stoping with this story just for a little while.
There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.
It's a Christmas Carol Kisame style. Kisame goes on a magical journey with his Akatsuki buddies. Sooooooo funny.
A Naruto fic. Yep, that''s my speech, lol. Enjoy!
Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely
I know there short storys but hope u like
This is whut gaara did before he became a nija
This is about the character that i would be if i were in Naruto. It may not be that obvious in this story but she likes to hunt demons who hate the Uchiha clan.
This is about the Naruto group going to Middle School they are in 8th grade so friends,school,drama,fun,and middle school romance.Comment please!
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT
the gang goes to jr. high for ninjas and they have to face all the dramas,good times,and worst of all the homework!
These are some characters I made up for Naruto. Everyting else is basically funny stories with them.
Images I edited.
The first of my OCs stories will be Rene's story. It basically tells about all of the guys that she likes. At the end it has a hint of what's going to happen in Nia's story.